Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw these earlier today, they could come in quite handy for certain games.

Comment

now they might just work. I really hate the virtual pads. I always wonder off the pad while playing. I'd still like an app that allows you to use a bluetooth pad or better still an attachment to the phone that was in production until Apple took a girly fit because it used the multi out port.

Comment

So is Rage any good?

Comment

It's alright, like a slower on rails version of the Club

Comment

speaking of the stick on tactile stuff I am more interested in this:

If someone can make a decent slide out qwerty keyboard then surely some gamer can do the same with a Dpad and four buttons? Perhaps even stick two shoulder buttons on there for good measure and you have a PSPGo variant solution.

Comment

If only. So far the best control I have on my iphone are emulators that make use of the Wii remote via bluetooth. The problem with that is no official games suport it

Comment

Too right, if you want to play games that use traditional controls then get a different system.

Comment

Not really. DS is doesn't have the mature arcade games or racing games I like. I also don't give a **** about most Nintendo IPs. I don't want a PSP, no appeal to me. The iPhone has some fantastic software and a variety that no other handheld can touch. It needs a real controller. Virtual control pads are not the way forward. Why can't iPhone games that need traditional controls such as racing game (tilting is a ****ing sell out option with no real skill needed) or titles such as Splatter House (which has an awful virtual pad) or the good Capcom Arcade, be Bluetooth controller compatible? It's not going to hurt games that are made for touch controls. Those work very well on the iPhone.

Comment

Unless apple themselves decide on it, I'd expect them to clamp down on add on controllers.

Apple believe they're the only ones who should have a say on how people use their products.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                      Not really. DS is doesn't have the mature arcade games or racing games I like. I also don't give a **** about most Nintendo IPs. I don't want a PSP, no appeal to me.
                      What about its mature arcade games and racing games?

Comment

My best and most played games on iphone so far.
                        Dodonpachi Resurrection + Espgaluda 2,
                        Doodle jump,
                        Fruit Ninja,
                        Monster Dash,
                        MX Mayhem,
                        Plants vs Zombies,

Comment

I'm still hooked on Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, a game which frankly should have some kind of warning on it for how addictive it is. The online multiplayer is a direct rip off of CoD, just simplified with deathmatch, team deathmatch and CTF and a few different maps. You level up and unlock perks and weapons in an identical way to CoD, too. Level 34 so far :l

Comment

Just got a touch and pretty much dismissed gaming, untill i tryed out dodonpachi holy merciful godlyness! Then Galaxy on Fire 2, what what is this! on an ipod! What this is unreal!
                            incredible

Comment

Originally posted by Randicoot View Post
                              I'm still hooked on Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, a game which frankly should have some kind of warning on it for how addictive it is. The online multiplayer is a direct rip off of CoD, just simplified with deathmatch, team deathmatch and CTF and a few different maps. You level up and unlock perks and weapons in an identical way to CoD, too. Level 34 so far :l
                              BOUGHT!

Comment

SHUMP is a pretty good Ikaruga / Chaos Field wanna be. Not free but for 115 yen (99pence?) it's worth a punt.

Comment

Working...
                                X