Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure if you guys know about this place but http://www.codethemed.com is an excelent and easy to use iPhone screen builder. You wil need a jailbroken phone and the direct PC to iphone app cost 99cent from Cydia but that's almost nothing to be honest.

My phone is now looking very cool. Animated wallpaper, a few new icons to replace some of the awful default ones (I never liked that sunflower icon or the YouTube icon) and a few new effects here and there.

Comment

Driver is free today!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
        Driver is free today!!
        Not too bad.

Ridge racer has been updated with game centre time attack and improved controls today.....now if only namco would add a career mode it would be great instead of the empty shell it remains.

The incident has added tv support to iPad so you can control it on the big screen with iPod touch! Wild.

Comment

im really liking reckless racing at the moment. decent graphics, and nice drifty feel to it.
          apart from that, trying to get 3 stars on angry birds. such a great game.

tried Fragger, but the jury is out on that one for now

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
            That motocross game (like kick start)
            What game is this?

Playing Game Dev Story atm. Keep slinking off at work to have a go.. so addictive, lol

Comment

Ooh, WINtA has just been released... same designer as PaRappa and VibRibbon.

It's freemium, so you get one song for free and have to buy the rest, but it's worth getting just to try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nijo View Post
                Ooh, WINtA has just been released... same designer as PaRappa and VibRibbon.

It's freemium, so you get one song for free and have to buy the rest, but it's worth getting just to try it out.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/winta/id405080041?mt=8
                Thanks for heads up. I just tried it and its very nice.

It reminds me of Bemani's arcade game Jubeat...

Comment

The 7th Guest is out now. I always wanted his on the Saturn but it was canceled. A big file at over 600MB though.

Also worth getting :

Scalextric (FREE)
                  Talking John (FREE)
                  Snow Planet (Make a snowman card. One for the kids) (FREE)
                  Cyber Runner (FREE)
                  Pac Mania
                  Mad O Ball 3D (FREE)
                  Tight Wire (FREE)
                  SF Cave (FREE)
                  3D SF Cave
                  Rollercoaster Rush Underground (FREE)
                  Adventure Isle (FREE)

Comment

I didn't realise the "find me iphone" app was free to use

lock your iphone remotely and see where it is on google maps. You can even wipe all the data if needed

Comment

thought you needed mymobile for that?

Comment

Lots of good looking games released tonight, Including Battlefield Bad Company 2 for 59p, seems pretty good from what Ive played so far too.

Shadow Guardian might be worth a look too, and Im also suprised to see they have released Lara Croft and The guardian of Light for the iphone.

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                          thought you needed mymobile for that?
                          The mobile me finding bit is free on iPhone 4

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
                            Lots of good looking games released tonight
                            Seems everything was released. Broken Sword 2. Hook Worlds. Some nice looking big RPG. The sequel to Gameloft's Halo rip. Their Uncharted rip (shameless feckers). And an odd-looking version of Mortal Kombat 3.

Comment

Plus all the EA stuff is 59p.

List of releases:
                              Shadow Guardian by Gameloft $6.99 - Forums Battlefield: Bad Company 2 by Electronic Arts $0.99 - Forums N.O.V.A. 2 by Gameloft $6.99 - Forums...

Comment

Riven: The Sequel to Myst is out now... It's only just over 1GB!!

Comment

Working...
                                X