X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDF doesn't work on 3G

Comment

Was really looking forward to playing Road Avenger on the iphone, shame they've incorporated a ****e control method, would of liked the option of a left-right d-pad and 2 buttons to be included.

Comment

I think the new controls work well. At first I wasn't too keen on the wheel but after a few tries i really started to get in to it. Also, this version of Road Avenger features some footage left out of the Mega CD, Saturn and PlayStation versions.

Comment

How do the iPhone release scheduals actually work. I noticed that Road Avenger was released on the 14th but it never showed up on the Japanese release and i check everyday! You have to do something while taking a dump. Anyway, it seems to me that the new release list is random.

Comment

Virtua Fighter 2 has just come out...

I won't spoil you too much about it!!

Comment

Meh, looks like the MD version...

Comment

Shame it's the MD version. Saturn VF Remix would be great to see.

Comment

Originally posted by phillai View Post
                  Virtua Fighter 2 has just come out...

I won't spoil you too much about it!!
                  You didn't have to. It was obvious it was going to be the Mega Drive version. Sega haven't put any effort in to any classic port in years. Well, Afterburner Climax on the 360 kicked arse but everything else it f*ing awful. Crazy Taxi on the 360 was their latest effort.

Comment

Been playing Papa Sangre

Its £3.99 which alot of people seem to think is a bit steep for an IOS game, but its pretty fantastic.

Its a survival horror game where you have to rely purley on sound to escape growling monsters.

It has a pretty relentlessly intense atmosphere as all these spooky noises whizz in and out of your headphones and if you play it youre garunteed to need a change of underwear within 10 minutes.
                    Last edited by rmoxon; 21-01-2011, 00:04.

Comment

I just bought Dead Space and the game looks incredible but is unplayable on a 3G.

Comment

It's bloody amazing on my iPhone 4!

Comment

i assume it works fine on 4th Gen i pod touch then , i cant to wait it looks amazing how much is dead space by the way.

Comment

£3.99 (I think)

Comment

Does anyone know how well Dead Space runs on the 3Gs? The Infinity Blade and Rage HD both work fine on it so I see no reason why dead Space shouldn't but then again this is EA.

Comment

Played Dead Space for about an hour on a 3GS and it runs perfectly.

Its absolubtley brilliant too, not only becuase it looks amazing, but they have managed to get it to play just like the console games.

Everyone needs to buy it.

Comment

Working...
                                X