Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must admit I find the simpler ones work better. Though I got on very well with Real Racing purely through patience and lots of practice. Shame Apple didn't include a couple of small discreet physical buttons on the face of the device from the off.

You tried the original Labyrinth game? good way to get used to the tilting techniques etc.
    Fans of the marble/labyrinth games should note that there's a newcomer in the App Store and it's actually pretty nice. Wooden Labyrinth 3D [App Store] offers 100 levels of tilting fun but adds a 3D twist.

Comment

Sonic 1 just doesn't play well. The controls are too inaccurate to adequately time and jump quick enough. Quite disappointed but I should have expected it.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
        You tried the original Labyrinth game? good way to get used to the tilting techniques etc.
        http://toucharcade.com/2009/02/11/wo...nto-app-store/
        That has just had an update too, with some levels from the forthcoming Labyrinth 2 game! I didn't buy the first, just the "lite" version, but I'm definitely gonna get the second!

Comment

Orbital is awesome but F me, I'm properly rubbish at it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
            That has just had an update too, with some levels from the forthcoming Labyrinth 2 game! I didn't buy the first, just the "lite" version, but I'm definitely gonna get the second!
            Yeah I saw the video on Toucharcade last week, second one looks like a must buy, especially with all the user created boards that will appear for free download as well

Comment

I just picked up Canabalt and it is amazing.

Comment

There's also a "Chess with Friends" as well, not got around to trying it though!

Moxie is a fun word game, well worth the 59p to remove the ads!

Comment

Mirror's Edge is heading to the iphone, God knows how the controls will work

iPhone screenshot EA revealed this morning that they will be bringing their action adventure game Mirror's Edge to the iPhone. The original Mirror's Edge was a first person action game that on the PC and home consoles featured an amazing amount of fluidity in the chains of acrobatics required to traverse t...

Comment

I've no idea what quality the games will be like, but it might be worth keeping an eye on http://appventcalendar.com/ for a free game every day.

Comment

Mirror's Edge is heading to the iphone, God knows how the controls will work

http://toucharcade.com/2009/12/02/ea...ing-to-iphone/
                      They should just make it like Canabalt!

Comment

Phoenix wright is being ported to Iphone/Itouch can't wait always wanted to play it but don't have a DS anymore and refuse to pay a significant amount for the wii version

Comment

Am I the only saddo to have bought Cobra Command then? It's a first rate conversion of the Laserdisc arcade. Way better quality than the old Mega-CD conversion.
                          The tilt controls don't seem to be working in this initial release though but they can be switched off.

I think this version is based on the US game as I can see little differences in the backgrounds that I don't recall on the Mega-CD version.

It's weird but the iDevices are really well suited to this game. No delay showing death animations, tilt controls and widescreen presentation.

Hopefully this does well and G Mode revive more classic Data East games on the App Store. Especially arcade ports like Sly Spy, Midnight Resistance, Vapour Trail and Tumblepop.

Hope

Comment

Does anyone know how to view all the apps i've ever bought because since moving computers they don't all show up in itunes?

EDIT: Found it in my account info ^ ^
                            Last edited by TommyG; 04-12-2009, 09:09.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                              Am I the only saddo to have bought Cobra Command then?
                              Just bought it as well,I'm a big fan of the Mega CD version, never played the laser disc one before though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Road Avenger port now.

Comment

Yes good luck with that NJ, looks very polished. Lets us know how it goes.

When you get the chance, think the icon could do with a bit of improving, don't take this the wrong way, but it could be mistaken for a red condom
                                Fixed.
                                (Yes, it took that long for Apple to allow the change)

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X