This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loving Moxie, great word puzzle

for those who don't regard £1.79p as a big price Daredevil Dave is a nice motorbike stunt jumper game, doesn't come across from the store listing but its not a tilt controlled arcade game, rather you tweak the stunt ramp setup before the jump then just control speed to the ramp itself, plays very nicely.

Comment

logic mouse by logitech is great and Free. just download the pc client (for free) and the app to your touch/iphone and then you can use it as a remote trackpad/mini keyboard

Comment

Quick question, i'm probably just being dumb but i don't know so i'll ask anyway, i've had a load of apps that i deleted from my phone as i wanted rid at the time, though they still appear in my collection on itunes, i want some of them back on the phone but synching doesn't do it and i can't see a little check box like you can with music, can i get them back on or do i have to download them to the phone again?

Comment

Should be tick boxes next to them in the app pages. Downloading to the phone again won't be too much hassle though, will it?

In other news, Denki Blocks is coming to iPhone.

Denki Blocks!

Comment

Theres a couple i want to try again that are quite large files, it's not a massive hassle but i'd rather just connect then sync. although saying that, i have just gone to download one again (Civ Rev) and it says ?3.99, i'm pretty sure it should recognise that i have already purchased it once, so i'm not risking it for any that aren't free.

Comment

Once you click download on something you've already purchased it will just say something like You have already downloaded this click ok to download for free.

Comment

That's right. Click the price button then a new pop-up window will appear telling you that you have already purchased that item. You will then be given the option to download it again for free.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                  Should be tick boxes next to them in the app pages. Downloading to the phone again won't be too much hassle though, will it?

In other news, Denki Blocks is coming to iPhone.

Denki Blocks!
                  omg ! best news ever !

Comment

denki blocks and its lite version are up.

think it was the last GBA cart I bought, £3 seems a bit high though and I'm fed up of paying full whack to see games on sale within days

Comment

Tried it - I like it but I miss having a d-pad

Comment

Apparently Twitter have bought out Tweetie. Which means the app that I paid for is now available from the store for free. Bastards.

Comment

Phoenix Wright is apparently on the iTunes store now! £2.99

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                            Phoenix Wright is apparently on the iTunes store now! ?2.99
                            This is the first game/app that I have been miffed about not be able to get since parting ways with my iphone

Comment

All these games I want are out now, and my contract has ended....trying desperatly to wait for the 4g before entering into a 2 year contract!!!

Comment

quite useful little app called Iphone secrets free today, wouldn't pay for it but some stuff on there I didn't know (like how to get caps lock on in text entry !)

icut seems a nice free puzzle game, go into unlock and all the packs are free today too.
                                Last edited by merf; 25-05-2010, 13:36.

Comment

Working...
                                X