Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chop chop tennis is very cool, bit toppy for some at £1.79.

best way to describe it is Wii Sports Tennis with more shot variety and waggle replaced by touch, player runs to the ball automatically so its shot choice and placement you set.

really good touch controls, nice game.

Comment

Today's free game, Fly Kiwi Fly is incredible.

Would have been alright with the standard - see how far you can float - mechanic but a well implemented reward and upgrade system really makes this title shine.

Get it now.

Comment

Looks almost identical to that flying Santa game?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
          Looks almost identical to that flying Santa game?
          Not sure, never played the Santa one but FKF is really really good.

Rocket and glider upgrades with stunts etc. All well thought out.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post

Would have been alright with the standard - see how far you can float - mechanic but a well implemented reward and upgrade system really makes this title shine.

Get it now.
            Agreed, I'd happily pay whatever they were asking for this game!

Comment

I bought Fly Kiwi Fly ages ago for 59p and never regretted it, far better than shopping kart hero

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post

Get it now.
                How on earth do you play it? I worked out how to make him smash into the floor, but can't actually fly at all. Even with the kite he just goes straight down.

Comment

You have to steer him with the motion controls, fly him down then lift him up. As you progress you get more money and upgrade him and the surroundings, I'm half way through it with fully maxed jetpack and rocket, but need to upgrade all the other bits like hill elevation and speed etc.

At first though, with just the kite you won't get far, if you do a few runs you'll have enough to buy the first rocket or upgrade to the paraglider.

It's a superb game and I'm now having to charge my iPhone because of it!

Comment

Has anyone played 1112 (not 112!)? I see "1112 Episode 2" is in the new/featured bit and looks interesting, but its £2.99 a pop... Any thoughts?

Comment

Edge is back and 59p for the weekend.

Brainz is 59p and basically the numbers game from Countdown, which is exactly what the world needed to become a better place

Comment

Moxie is free, a cool word game, unlike the 10,000 other word games that appear to have exactly the same concept.

Vector Rally is awesome, especially if turn based racing games are your thing. If you don't think they're your thing, try it, it'll turn out that they're your thing.

Super 7 is a cool line drawing game, you have to link together heptagons with numbers on until they add up to seven or minus seven. If you go above (or below) those numbers, it's game over.

The above two are 59p for a limited time.

Comment

Moxie is free now? It didn't used to be! Super game though.

Comment

Flippin 'ell. May have been mentioned before but I've been spending reeeeediculous amounts of time with Baby Scratch, and Angry Birds is also rather super too.

And Tap Tap Revenge - fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                              Moxie is free now? It didn't used to be! Super game though.
                              Free as of today, no idea if it's permanent

Comment

apparently chop chop tennis has had a big price cut from £1.79 to 59p, hate it when they do that only a week after you paid full price

i'd thoroughly recommend it to anybody who fancies a tennis game, its like Wii Sports tennis with nice touch screen controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X