Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Fargoal, yeah, you bury gold when you can't carry any more and you can go back and dig it up later. You can choose to bury gold where you like I think if you want to stash it somewhere handy. There are magic sacks you can find that allow you to carry more gold so, quite soon, it's not a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
      Absolutely lovely game, it's "freemium" but well worth a try.
      I got the full game as far as I can tell, with a few extra levels available as DLC.

Comment

But that's what freemium is I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
          But that's what freemium is I believe.
          Freemium is where you get a Lite version with maybe one level, and then pay to upgrade it to the full version in-app.

Auditorium is just a full game with extra DLC available, like Rock Band is, etc.

Comment

Despite having a touch for a while now I'm only just starting to explore some of the apps around. There are a bunch that I'm interested in but I'll wait till I've finished the few I've got first. Is there any way I can get notified if they drop in price or do I have to keep checking each individual game?

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
              Despite having a touch for a while now I'm only just starting to explore some of the apps around. There are a bunch that I'm interested in but I'll wait till I've finished the few I've got first. Is there any way I can get notified if they drop in price or do I have to keep checking each individual game?
              not spotted a way of doing it via itunes but think you can do it on appshopper website, which tracks changes

Comment

just tried cyclemeter for the first time having paid £3 for it the other day, its brilliant, now have a lovely google maps stored copy of my route with full splits stored at every mile (avg speed for the mile, top speed, elevation, time, ride time, calories). get a nice Tour de France style graph of the route altitude too.

now got the route stored and it will track me against my bests every time I do it.

can also mail google maps links or csv from within the app.

always wanted something like this but wouldn't fork out for the custom gps kit/watches etc. really can't argue with the concept of the app store when you can get stuff like this for £3 !

Comment

Yeh I use something similar for running. RunKeeper I think it's called, works really well.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                    Freemium is where you get a Lite version with maybe one level, and then pay to upgrade it to the full version in-app.

Auditorium is just a full game with extra DLC available, like Rock Band is, etc.
                    i wish more games would do this, was really enjoying sword and poker lite version as it gives you quite a hefty trial. I finished it and downloaded the full version, now i have to start over again gaahh

Comment

anyone tried icarus-x?

Having played Espgaluda II, feel like some more shooter action on my phone!

Comment

Can anyone explain to me a way of getting an app from the USA store? It's a free one but it's not on the uk store, is this possible?

Comment

You can change the location somewhere at the bottom of iTunes, then just open an account with it set to the US.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
                            top free recomendation via TTK on RLLMUK, auditorium, best way I can describe it is like Elektroplankton with a point, lots of levels then a few packs for 59p if you want some more.

worth a look
                            I'm loving this. Nice and relaxing.

Comment

For anyone who watches media on your idevice you definitely need to check out Airvideo. Amazing stuff. Converts video on the fly and is very quick, even for stuff like mkv etc...

Comment

Does anyone "do" FourSquare?

Comment

Working...
                                X