When do you stop work for Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work has finished!

Proper mad day as well, I gave my class the choice of Wii or 360. They all went for the Wii so I bought that in and they were happy all day with Mario Kart and Super Smash Brothers on the big screen. In the afternoon we had to the teachers panto and I had to dress as mod and ride by bike through the children. I had stuck mirrors and Sheffield Wednesday flags all over to try and mod it up. None of the kids had a clue what a mod was.

After work drinks tonight as well, half tempted not to go as I am knackered and by the end of term a lot of people from work begin to wind me up.

Comment

Last day today and really just want be at home with the rest of the family (including my brother who's back from America for Christmas). Got a load of work to do which should help pass the time quick but my mind keeps drifting.

7 hours to go...

Comment

I don't stop till xmas eve. I thought I only had xmas day off but it has transpired that I also get boxing day off, too!

Comment

Wish I'd saved some holiday now, going to be a long fortnight workwise here, need to do something entertaining like stick pins in my eyes.

Comment

Alternatively you can maybe sing some xmas carols instead?

Comment

Packing up work on Wednesday, and I'm not going back until 6th Jan. Can't wait!

Comment

So who is still in today? I am!

Comment

I finish work in 3 hours, 20 mins......... Oh my word i am SO unwell.......... but i soldier on to the very last minuten!

The streets are a lot more quiet now........... its like 'i am Leg End' but minus the animals and mutated monsters......... well, for the time being.

Comment

I got to sit here until 3pm...

Thought the same 112, but about '28 Days Later' seeing as I'm in the middle of London and all...

Comment

I thought I'd be here until like 3 or 4 today but good ol' boss said staying on that late was a bit 'Bah Humbug' and that I should finish at 1pm - YAY! Hope you all get out sooner rather than later - get well soon 112, tis a cruel misery to be poorly over Chrimbo I think this year is the first year in absolutely ages that no-one in my family is ill for Christmas - kinda shocking really! May finishing time come quickly for you all

Comment

There is a rumor going around that if we go to the pub at 1pm we don't need to come back to work...I started it!

Comment

LOL!

I stopped work on Monday. However the office doesn't shut until noon today.
                          My week has consisted of eating biscuits and browsing reputable websites.

Comment

Such as this here fine online establishment Jim?!

Comment

Thanks Funkydan, will nurse it better tonight with some gamage tonight.........

Spags i heard a rumour that last one out has to lock up, and that there are over a hundred locks! Which i estimate will cut your drinking time by about 30 mins! I made this rumour up to stall you by the way.........

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                                Thanks Funkydan, will nurse it better tonight with some gamage tonight.........
                                What is.....gamage?!

I went to school with a guy called Simon Gamage, no really, I did

Comment

Working...
                                X