• Show
Clear All

...and for those that missed the highlight of the event:

Comment

I liked this one better

Comment

That bit caused genuine lols too!

Comment

What a right f-up that road race was! Tour winner, Tour runner up, and 23-stage winner (and previous green jersey winner) and they just couldn't drag the peloton to the front runners when it mattered.

First medal hope doused in piss.

Comment

Needed some help up front by the other teams, no one wanted to get involved. Gutted for cav

Comment

Yeah, once that German dude went out their team seemed to lose the impetus to help out. Shame, hindsight is a killer, but the peloton as a whole royally screwed up.

Cavendish is cursed at the Olympics.

Comment

Yeah just not happening for him. Scares the life out of everyone with his speed.
                Congrats to the winner though, got it right on the day.

Comment

Been catching up while at work, bloddy hell! The Japan vs. USA archery was really close.

Top 5 events:
                  1. Archery
                  2. Athletics
                  3. Judo
                  4. Diving
                  5. Field Hockey (Although I'm an ice hockey person, I support field hockey too)

Honorary mention to Beach Volleyball too. The amount of "Ass shots" the BBC have shown today is hilarious.
                  Last edited by elaniel; 28-07-2012, 15:36.

Comment

Has anyone heard about any of the bat**** mental Olympic Conspiracies? Myself and a mate have looked into them over the last few months, trying to outdo each other with the most outlandish load of bollocks on the net. We've laughed our tits off at some of the stuff .................up until yesterday when this official 2012 video, looking around the Olympic site, was shown on the BBC news. Took me a bit of time to track it down....

I have no rational explanation for it at all. None of the people i've shown it to can come up with a rational explanation either. I'm hoping someone on here can provide one. Basically, watch the vid and pause it around the 1:06 mark. It stood out a mile when i saw it on the news, even without pausing it.

There is a huge Star of David/Seal of Solomon/Hexagram clearly displayed across the pitch. Can someone please explain this? The best i can come up with is the markings for the javelin, but that doesn't make any sense at all. For those who don't know, the Star of David is associated with the Jewish race/religion. Obviously, its on the flag of Israel, and in Nazi Germany, Jews where forced to wear the Star of David with the word "JUDE" written across the middle. Its also used in the occult, mainly for ritual magic. So why is it seemingly emblazoned across the Olympic Stadium in this official video?

Also had to laugh, when the Olympic tower has been cited as being influenced and designed around the Biblical Tower of Babel (makes perfect sense), then the piece of music that opened the ceremony yesterday was announced as "Nimrod" by Elgar. Nimrod being the Biblical character that encouraged people to turn against God and ordered the building of the Tower of Babel. Then there was the whole "Jerusalem" theme, and rebuilding it in England, the day before a Jewish holy day that marks many great tragedies that have struck their people. And who can forget the section of the ceremony with the catchy official title of "Pandemonium - the Capital City of Hell". Go London!

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel View Post
                      The Japan vs. USA archery was really close.
                      Got this on currently... why do the three Americans all look like rednecks?

Still, they can definitely shoot heh...
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                        Got this on currently... why do the three Americans all look like rednecks?

Still, they can definitely shoot heh...
                        One of them certainly is. He's got the gap-tooth going for him as well.

Sorry, I'm not going to post spoilers in here. Glad to see I didn't give the winners away in my previous post though, wasn't thinking.

I really enjoyed doing archery through school, and especially university. Still recreationally do it, wish I had more time to.
                        Last edited by elaniel; 28-07-2012, 15:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazuki View Post
                          Has anyone heard about any of the bat**** mental Olympic Conspiracies? Myself and a mate have looked into them over the last few months, trying to outdo each other with the most outlandish load of bollocks on the net. We've laughed our tits off at some of the stuff .................up until yesterday when this official 2012 video, looking around the Olympic site, was shown on the BBC news. Took me a bit of time to track it down....

I have no rational explanation for it at all. None of the people i've shown it to can come up with a rational explanation either. I'm hoping someone on here can provide one. Basically, watch the vid and pause it around the 1:06 mark. It stood out a mile when i saw it on the news, even without pausing it.

There is a huge Star of David/Seal of Solomon/Hexagram clearly displayed across the pitch. Can someone please explain this? The best i can come up with is the markings for the javelin, but that doesn't make any sense at all. For those who don't know, the Star of David is associated with the Jewish race/religion. Obviously, its on the flag of Israel, and in Nazi Germany, Jews where forced to wear the Star of David with the word "JUDE" written across the middle. Its also used in the occult, mainly for ritual magic. So why is it seemingly emblazoned across the Olympic Stadium in this official video?

Also had to laugh, when the Olympic tower has been cited as being influenced and designed around the Biblical Tower of Babel (makes perfect sense), then the piece of music that opened the ceremony yesterday was announced as "Nimrod" by Elgar. Nimrod being the Biblical character that encouraged people to turn against God and ordered the building of the Tower of Babel. Then there was the whole "Jerusalem" theme, and rebuilding it in England, the day before a Jewish holy day that marks many great tragedies that have struck their people. And who can forget the section of the ceremony with the catchy official title of "Pandemonium - the Capital City of Hell". Go London!

It's just the scoring zone for javelin or whatever. no need to panic
                          Last edited by EvilBoris; 28-07-2012, 17:17.

Comment

Archery Final (Spoilers)

AAAAARRRRGHHHH!!! 1 point, 1 point, 1 point!!!!! One of our archers completely ****ED UP in that last round.

Comment

Epic finale!

Comment

That archery was ace. The gb ladies footy game was more exciting than most premiership matches too

Comment

Working...
                                X