No announcement yet.

Olympics 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drive past the Olympic site every morning and the big road sign for Leyton Orient FC pointing at the stadium always makes me smile.

Comment

Applied for tickets, it's from tomorrow that supposedly the money will start to vanish?
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        Applied for tickets, it's from tomorrow that supposedly the money will start to vanish?
        It's from today.

Some dude in Durham got his full ?10k allocation - every ticket he applied for.

Comment

The whole process has been very annoying so far. I appreciate the move away from the first-come, first-served rubbish, but having it constrained to Visa only means it's my debit card that has to take the hit and I don't know either when or how much it'll be. Thankfully I've not been too stupid with what I requested, but still... grr.

Comment

I think the allocation system is so unfair to real comitted fans of the sports. If, for instance, you have follwed say the British diving team all the world in various competitions then surely you should be rewarded for your loyalty by getting to see them on home soil. It would annoy me if I had done that and still had the same chance of watching it as someone who has never seen the sport before and just wanted to see Tom Daley.

Comment

So, who else is watching the opening ceremoney? It's the only thing I'm interested in about the olympics.

Comment

bit slow so far and wtf to the eastenders bit in the title sequence...

Comment

Well we are now a world joke

Awseome job

Load of arty ****

No explosions no violence meh olympics expendables style was the way

Comment

Bored of the opening ceremony already, but looking forward to the games starting properly tomorrow. Got tickets for the fencing and volleyball next Thursday, should be an experience if nothing else.

Comment

It certainly isn't spectacular but it is pretty interesting. Not as bad as I was thinking.

Comment

It is very arrogant of us though I mean the queen parachuting in wtf, why the ****

Comment

I turned on & thought I was back in the 'Shire...nice to see Hobbiton hosting the Olympics this year

Pretty crap so far...although the Daniel Craig / Queen bit was a little bit interesting.

It's going to be talked about...but not for the right reasons.

Also why is everything in French first???

Neil

Comment

It's just awful...

Its like watching a car crash

And having worked in the NHS it ain't accurate

No piss or puke or smoking nurses and doctors or 8 hour waits

Comment

It's like a warped tourism advert being done by a second rate Tim Burton to me

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
                                It's like a warped tourism advert being done by a second rate Tim Burton to me
                                LOL it's terrible nothing makes sense why in the world would any country other than us understand any of it??

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X