No announcement yet.

Olympics 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you understand everything about the 2008 opening then Neil?

Comment

It lets pull out anyone famous that has anything to do with us and yay! Woo Britain kinda, completely shonky a billion people just saw the equivalent of a pro britain drunken rant. I don't remember Mary poppins doing voldemort over in Harry potter oh well guess I'll just get drunk might make sense then

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
        Did you understand everything about the 2008 opening then Neil?
        Didn't watch it...generally have no interest in the Olympics just felt it was duty to see what we did.

Expected something a bit more accesable to be honest & not randomness like we have at the moment

Neil

Comment

Most positive I can see from it all is if you were there watching it, it might be entertaining but on TV its a zzzz fest.

Comment

/shrug - I think its quite good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
              Didn't watch it...generally have no interest in the Olympics just felt it was duty to see what we did.

Expected something a bit more accesable to be honest & not randomness like we have at the moment

Neil
              It is a celebration of what Britain has been about over the years. It is not meant to be for every nation in the world to understand. It's not amazing but fun enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D View Post
                /shrug - I think its quite good so far.
                The baby is enjoying it, she's staring at it & chatting to the telly at the moment...it's quite cute really.

I do admire the sheer amount of work that has gone into it though, it's a hugely impressive feat so my hats off to them...jyst wish it wasn't so weird.

Neil

Comment

It's high brow art house stuff seriously this is in no way aimed at the general public. This is aimed at high brow abstract art lovers. Yes it may be performed by a mass cast and members
                  of the public but it's the equivalent of a patchwork quilt of ideas that have absolutely no cohesion. Deadly Premonition makes more sense ffs

Comment

Makes perfect sense to me.

Comment

Cant go wrong with a bit of mr bean and 3DS action ^^ Just got a little better!

Only thing missing was the kid wasnt using beats headphones!

Some nice 16bit sounds going on too!

edit* The screen animations are nice too, liking it now!
                      Last edited by djtickle; 27-07-2012, 20:56.

Comment

Thought these were meant to be the LONDON Olympic games (clue is in the title) Why the **** is the French announcer speaking first? For a brief moment I thought we had been invaded again!

That said, we have as much chance of being invaded by those cowards as we have of seeing Hitler rise from the grave!

Comment

Gone a bit rubbish now.

Comment

The mark of the Raincoat Killer!

Comment

Gutted no "God Save the Queen" !

Comment

I'll take some of it back...the music bit now is pretty impressive...some awesome CHOONS!!!!!

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X