iPhone thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
    Oh well that's ?500 saved, guess I'll keep my 4S seeing as how 3GS updates to IOS6 and I didn't see anything that I must update my 4S for it was really disappointing I thought you are probably right Boris not much left to do other than smaller and lighter really
    Cept they made it bigger. Losemungus. Should have gone edge to edge and lost the home button. Big phones do not want. Very lackluster ip5 needs a big rethink methinks. However I'm all tied into iTunes and stuff so I'll probably get next years 5S doh!

Comment

Originally posted by phillai View Post
      We brits always gets shafted up the rear for gadgets and phones... Pisses me off this 20% VAT
      It's worse in europe. or Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
        Cept they made it bigger. Losemungus. Should have gone edge to edge and lost the home button. Big phones do not want. Very lucluster ip5 needs a big rethink methinks. However I'm all tied into iTunes and stuff so I'll probably get next years 5S doh!
        it's only taller, not wider though.

Comment

I thought technology was getting exponentially better and cheaper to produce so that the cost would drop and we'd all be getting stuff for next to nothing.

Looks fancy but I'll stick with my old steam-powered 3GS for a while yet.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
            it's only taller, not wider though.
            But still...Wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Wil View Post
              I thought technology was getting exponentially better and cheaper to produce so that the cost would drop and we'd all be getting stuff for next to nothing.

Looks fancy but I'll stick with my old steam-powered 3GS for a while yet.
              That extra 200 pixels has totally offset the reduction in cost. As has the inclusion of 2 extra microphones.

Comment

I was kinda hoping for a completely new phone design, but i guess that's for the 6th iteration???

I wonder how well the phone will fit in my trouser pocket now, with its taller design? Might poke out and say hello

Comment

It's now easier to pickpocket

Comment

They only invest 2% of revenue into R&D and it shows.

Comment

Figured I'd be sticking with iOS for a while on account of how many apps I've bought(meaning I'm tied to them for a while yet) and decided to see how much I've spent on apps so far since my first iPhone exactly two years ago(3G, 8th Sep 2009):

?102.63

(that's not counting the tenner or so I've spent on Cydia apps and about ?30 on music)

Comment

Originally posted by killy View Post
                        They only invest 2% of revenue into R&D and it shows.
                        Definately, 70 million doesn't go that far. I burn through that in a week on energy drinks

Comment

oo-eer a new earphone design too... the 'ear-pods'

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                            oo-eer a new earphone design too... the 'ear-pods'

Those I do like.

Comment

ear pods.

Comment

Apple are playing it too safe, a bad move when they've lost so much to Google. The new windows Nokia looks like it blows away the iPhone too.

A meh from me.

Comment

Working...
                                X