Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally agree with Sixty.

I've never seen so many ads since the New Year. Morrisons, Tesco, Hallmark, Moonpig, Thorntons, M&S are just some off the top of my head.

We all know its about making big ??????????'s.

I'm just waiting for them to add Maddie Day as a day of rememberence for all those children that have been kidnapped or abused .

And I've just had a thought. Can you get a card for St George's, St Andrews, St Patricks, St Davids or Rememberence Sunday yet? If not there could be big money in that!!

Comment

Need to split up with my bird so badly, but have nowhere to go, need job so bad.

Comment

Need to split up with my bird so badly
        I'd tell her after playing hide the chipolata tonight

Comment

Erm thats not going to happen Barely talked to each other today. I think after 10yrs we can't stand the sight of each other.
          Last edited by kernow; 14-02-2010, 17:16.

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
            I'd tell her after playing hide the chipolata tonight
            If he says it while playing that game and takes pics to prove it I'll give him ?50. I bear no responsibility for any black eyes or removed testicles involved.

Comment

woo!

Comment

Barely talked to each other today. I think after 10yrs we can't stand the sight of each other.
                Have a shave maybe ?

Comment

yes thats going to help!

Comment

Has she not kicked you out yet because you havn't got a job or is all this unspoken.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                      Has she not kicked you out yet because you havn't got a job or is all this unspoken.
                      not yet

Comment

Friend Requests from random people on Facebook.

Two requests today, both from lasses, and I cannot recall meeting either of them. One of them is local though, so I feel a bit of a douche for not knowing who it is. No mutual friends or anything. And weirdly, thinking about the picture, my mind seems to be growing ever-more confused, like there's a vague glimmer of recognition lurking somewhere. And no, she isn't fit, so my mind isn't taking liberties in that respect.

Probably a couple of desperados firing off invites to any old skank on Valentine's Day.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                          Friend Requests from random people on Facebook.

Two requests today, both from lasses, and I cannot recall meeting either of them. One of them is local though, so I feel a bit of a douche for not knowing who it is. No mutual friends or anything. And weirdly, thinking about the picture, my mind seems to be growing ever-more confused, like there's a vague glimmer of recognition lurking somewhere. And no, she isn't fit, so my mind isn't taking liberties in that respect.

Probably a couple of desperados firing off invites to any old skank on Valentine's Day.
                          Fo Sho they saw your hotness pics

Comment

Teeth.

Brush twice daily, yet still need work doing on them.

Yesterday after a bit of feeling around with my tongue, I've found two small cavities on my upper molars. My bottom teeth are fine, but its ALWAYS my upper molars that me problems. That's now one filling on the bottom and with these two it will be 3 fillings and 3 extractions on the top, though two of those extractions were wisdom teeth. And at £72 a pop it isn't gonna be cheap.

So there goes my Espgaluda II, to be cruelly replaced by dental fees.

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                              Teeth.

Brush twice daily, yet still need work doing on them.

Yesterday after a bit of feeling around with my tongue, I've found two small cavities on my upper molars. My bottom teeth are fine, but its ALWAYS my upper molars that me problems. That's now one filling on the bottom and with these two it will be 3 fillings and 3 extractions on the top, though two of those extractions were wisdom teeth. And at ?72 a pop it isn't gonna be cheap.

So there goes my Espgaluda II, to be cruelly replaced by dental fees.
                              It's free on the dole yo.

Comment

Not if you go private for white fillings?

Comment

Working...
                                X