Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just take off my socks and let them "air".

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      I've been having similar problems recently, I burst them as soon as they appear though - leaving them is just stupid.
      Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
      You shouldn't burst blisters, the fluid helps the skin form underneath. Burst it early and you're leaving raw flesh exposed.
      AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Comment

Your body wouldn't form blisters if it wasn't helpful to the healing process.

Comment

As far as i understand it, a brister is just a seperation of the skin layers and plasma builds up between. If you pop it, its just a risk of infection, the skin underneath is fully formed already.

Comment

These nintendo DSi adverts where your gran is playing on it and your mum is 'relaxing' with professor layton and all this ****e.

I'm sorry, anyone I know who was interested in DSi, was proably interested in games already, I don't know a single 'gran' or adult that wasn't interested before, picking up a DSi and thinking its the best thing ever.

blech

Comment

Originally posted by BeyondJumpFish View Post
              As far as i understand it, a brister is just a seperation of the skin layers and plasma builds up between. If you pop it, its just a risk of infection, the skin underneath is fully formed already.
              True. My missus was reading one of those womens mags like Best or whatever and there was a story of a woman who burst a blister on her finger with a needle and ended up losing her limbs to Necrotizing Fasciitis!!

Comment

Finger blister eh.

Comment

At least 74 people were killed in the twin blasts that hit Kampala during the World Cup final, and police suspect Somali militants.

"Who cares about the 63 Africans who died? One of the deaths was an American!!!!"

¬¬

Comment

It irks me that many polo shirts sold in shops today are just t-shirts with collars. Why don't they make them out of the proper 'thick' cotton that they used to use?

Comment

The advert in the newspaper for the '3' mifi device reads ' Want a Wi-Fi one of these?' next to an iPad pic.
                      Is this the worst sentence ever created in an advert ever?

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
                        It irks me that many polo shirts sold in shops today are just t-shirts with collars. Why don't they make them out of the proper 'thick' cotton that they used to use?
                        the thick cotton is 'pique' (the meshy stuff) and is still what all decent polo's are made of, I pay about ?70 for the Ralph Lauren Polo variety (only the discrete logo versions)

Comment

Shower gel bottles with curved tops. Why?

Comment

Quality esoteric irk there.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                              Shower gel bottles with curved tops. Why?
                              Far easier to shove up the ass I believe.

Comment

If they have flat tops you can stand them upside down, making it much easier when the bottle is getting empty. Been bothering me for ages, but as I usually forget my irks within minutes of thinking about them I hadn't mentioned it before.

I need to find a brand I like that has a flat top. I'm quite partial to the Lynx Fever gel (Despite hating pretty much all other Lynx products) and that's curved.

I also need to start hunting for a new deodorant, my current one seems to be drying up within the UK.

Comment

Working...
                                X