Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay sellers.

Arrived and the box had obvious wear from being opened often, plus the cart was the US version and had a completed save on there!

Yeah I know it was cheap, but it's the principle of the bloody thing.

Comment

Travel disruption expected on 26 December after Aslef union members back industrial action 9-1 in a row over pay

Demanding triple pay as well as and extra day off for working boxing day.

Sorry, that is just greedy.

Comment

I'm not getting paid any more at all for working boxing day. :<

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
          http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/de...ing-day-strike

Demanding triple pay as well as and extra day off for working boxing day.

Sorry, that is just greedy.
          It is greedy, but so is expecting someone to work Boxing Day for no extra reward. As an ex retail worker I do sympathise with their cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
            It is greedy, but so is expecting someone to work Boxing Day for no extra reward. As an ex retail worker I do sympathise with their cause.
            Where does it say they do not currently get reward for working Bank Holidays? The article implies they do under a previous agreement.

Comment

It's not clear but I read it that as they have refused to pay any extra to the workers, that they get normal. If they already get double and time in leiu, then they can take a run and jump!

Comment

People writing 'weary' when they mean 'wary'. It seems to be epidemic. I hardly ever see anyone spell this correctly. In fact I am both weary and wary of this occurring.

Comment

Christ almighty, the US Postal Service website. Having to deal with an eBay transaction gone wrong and the seller is claiming that games haven't reached him yet while RM are saying that the parcel headed west three weeks ago. Went through the whole process of signing up for a USPS account to ask them where the parcel is and they just don't want to know if I don't have a valid city (!), ZIP code or other tedious gubbins. Not about to waste money on an international call to them either.

Comment

Arrrgghhh Ive just realised all the stuff I've left at my ex girlfriends back since August/September:

Mario Galaxy 2
                    Apocalypse Now
                    Oppo Upscaling DVD player
                    MY BLOODY PASSPORT!!
                    Logitech PC Speakers
                    HP Printer
                    Garden table & chairs
                    A full tub of protein powder worth ?35

And probably loads more! All these things I take over to be nice and theyre all hers now just cause I ain't going back for them as I'd end up punching her no doubt.

Raging!

Comment

You took your passport to your bird's house to be nice? You might want to rethink leaving it there and forgetting about it.

Comment

Glitter.

What the fupp is up with everything being covered in this crap these days? I've come to loath the stuff - it gets everywhere and there's nothing worse than finding it inadvertently stuck to your face so that you're sparkling like a vampire from the Twilight series on a sunny day.

Between Xmas cards, the party season in general, and even clothes being covered in it, I think I've probably ingested half a tonne of the stuff.

Comment

With you there. My daughter poured a tube of the stuff out on the table and somehow it ended up on her feet. It is EVERYWHERE. Ban this sick filth.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                            You took your passport to your bird's house to be nice? You might want to rethink leaving it there and forgetting about it.
                            Haha well maybe that was left there after a holiday!

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                              Glitter.
                              One of the guys here thinks it's hilarious to give everyone out the most glitter filled cards he can find. I just throw it in the bin without opening it now.

Comment

You filthy Scrooges. Glitter rocks. The more the better. Maybe it's just that I happen to look fantastic covered head to toe in the stuff. Still, it's Christmas. Sparkly, shiny and colourful all kicks ass at Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X