Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
    Is this a cryptic way of the world telling me to try harder?
    No, we prefer the direct approach with you. Expect a ghost late at night sometime this week showing your life in the future.

Comment

Expect the first ghost when the bell tolls one!!!

Comment

But Maaaaeeeehhhmmm I don't wanna go to skewllllll.

Comment

The non-arrival of packages.

I preordered Resident Evil Revelations for the Japanese 3DS from YesAsia, I waited 28 days but no sign of it. Fair enough, things get lost in the post, and they sent out a replacement straight away. However, this was about two weeks ago and still no sign of it - it would be much harder to complain about a second lost package.

I also ordered a Hori Vita case from PlayAsia about two weeks ago too, still no sign of it. Do these things disappear into a vortex?

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
            But Maaaaeeeehhhmmm I don't wanna go to skewllllll.
            *kryss slaps Koopatroopa90*

Comment

One of my better friends has been not answering my calls. It was pissing me off TBH. However he's just walked into the boozer and told me he has bowel cancer. Quite understandable I suppose. Bowel cancer is a little thing that irks me today.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Film trailers (again).

Find me one that doesn't say "THIS YEAR..." stfu you dicks.

Comment

Some just say "THIS FALL!", "THIS HOLIDAY!", "THIS SUMMER!", etc. Still irksome though.

Comment

How about teaser trailers for trailers later on?

World has gone mental.

Comment

Or announcements of teaser trailers a few days before they are actually available.
                      By the time they actually ARE available I've forgotten all about them so miss them.
                      Oh wait.... aces.

Comment

I park at the bottom of aroad which is a dead end, space for about 5 cars, unrestricted so a nice little place for free parking, today as with most days i got the spot right in the corner, however when i returned to it tonight some idiot had decided it was ok to park nose to nose right in front of me, not left a number on their dash or anything, i was lucky as i hadn't backed right in today so had space to reverse and maneuvre, there was just enough space for me to get out diagonallly between his car and the car next to me, but with literally an inch either side and the help of a passer by who also parks there and has had the same thing done to her by the same car.

sorry if thats tl;dr, this is more than an irk tbh i'm still fuming over an hour later over this inconsiderate prick, he's lucky he only got an abusive note on his window, i think i would have seriously considered keying the f****r if there wasn't a bunch of witnesses further up the road out enjoying the sun

it's been a long and stressful week

Comment

People panic buying fuel. We truly are a nation of Daily Mail readers.

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
                            Some just say "THIS FALL!", "THIS HOLIDAY!", "THIS SUMMER!", etc. Still irksome though.
                            "Fall" annoys me. I know that the US is the larger market and that's what they say but over here it's the autumn, and I'd like it referred to as such.

Comment

Nikki Minaji's potty mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
                                People panic buying fuel. We truly are a nation of Daily Mail readers.
                                I panic bought cider today. Better safe than sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X