• Show
Clear All

Too many owww

Still having the pro move before bed

2x

Takes 90% of hangover death away

Still leaves 10% like

Comment

So yesterday I did a 3 hour training session at home. Spurred on by Warrioir and general MMA goodness. The next thing I did was to drink half a bottle of gin and a bottle of wine while writing my memoirs and watching Funny Games.

Today I woke up at 5:30 feeling amazing. The feeling has not lasted. In the office by 7:30 = day of death.

Comment

Yup that stuff didn't work and I have put my right shoulder out when I was ****faced last night (i think anyways) thank god I'm at physiotherapy later on today as I can barely move it's not a fun morning

Comment

In midst of 2 day hangover at work, I did manage two nights on the shant this weekend which is some achievement in my advancing years.
          Last edited by Baseley09; 06-08-2012, 10:02.

Comment

I can tell you this as well - drinking 5 coffees in a row won't help either.

Comment

5 coffees in a row sounds like a one way ticket to poopsville.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                5 coffees in a row sounds like a one way ticket to poopsville.
                Yes. With a stop off at pee town.

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
                  Yup that stuff didn't work and I have put my right shoulder out when I was ****faced last night (i think anyways) thank god I'm at physiotherapy later on today as I can barely move it's not a fun morning
                  Great I might have slipped/damaged a disc... Ffs find out next week of it settles.... Crap
                  Last edited by ETC; 06-08-2012, 13:45.

Comment

I was crippled with a hangover too for 2 days after friday night on the sauce! Answering the door to the posty to sign his card on the first morning was hilarious (for him) it hurt to blink, he had to almost guide my hand!! Getting old is terrible.

Back in my student days my mates brother and sister were doing medicine and used to put us on saline drips after really heavy sessions/festivals! THAT is a hangover cure!

However...I have this week off so maybe I can have a few beers today? Cant hurt....

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
                      Great I might have slipped/damaged a disc... Ffs find out next week of it settles.... Crap
                      Damn dude, sorry to hear that. Hope you recover quickly! What did you do anyway?

Comment

I had my first drinking session in 6 months the other night at a wedding of course.
                        Sister in laws BF and myself were going for the drinking, just consuming as much as possible. I kept piling the drink on him and vice versa, every time we finished, next please.
                        Beers, Ciders, Sambuca Shots, Gin and Tonics, White Wine/Red Wine (at tables) toasting champagne X3 stole the two non-drinkers glasses. Any olde crap really.
                        Vividly remember ending up on the kids bouncy castle outside about 10pm, all the kids had left thank god.

Although next morning I felt, strangely invincible for the first time in my life, no actual hangover.
                        Normally I am shocking for hangovers no matter the quantity.

I have just found a website that sells Mongozo Banaan Beer, man I got addicted to that and shall get addicted again. Also the store I work in has started stocking some new local Norfolk Ciders, 20% off with discount ahhh yes please.
                        Will go browsing soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                          Damn dude, sorry to hear that. Hope you recover quickly! What did you do anyway?
                          I'm not sure, all I remember is I went to be fine (not utterly smashed) and woke up crippled

Comment

A customer came in just as I was leaving my shop, he was a bit drunk but ok. Just had a text saying he sneaked a bottle in and got more smashed and fell over and generally was in a state. It was my poor deputies first day back too from holiday!

Comment

Yup im am , as i said to the woman, ive got a cheeky little blonde that goes down well.... yes her name Leffe Blonde.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                                A customer came in just as I was leaving my shop, he was a bit drunk but ok. Just had a text saying he sneaked a bottle in and got more smashed and fell over and generally was in a state. It was my poor deputies first day back too from holiday!

Where do you work?

Comment

Working...
                                X