Originally posted by ikobo View Post
    It just needed quoting.
    Its also saved for posterity on the BDQuotes twitter feed

Comment

The what?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
        You fell asleep stood up?
        Yeah, I was kind of 'leaning' on the kitchen corner, resting my head on my elbow, kind of 'wedged' upright. Why do I do it to myself? Hangover from hell today, only had about 8 pints but on an almost empty gut, think I'm *just* about through the worst part. Funny how yonks back I would've been mortified by such behaviour but nowadays I just don't have that level of shame!

Doesn't help knowing that I've got a bottle of champers in the fridge...just gonna recover a bit before popping that bad boy open....

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
          Doesn't help knowing that I've got a bottle of champers in the fridge...just gonna recover a bit before popping that bad boy open....
          Well, I've popped that 'bad boy' open...ummm...it's a bit tart, innit? Gonna give me ruddy acid reflux!

Funny thing, though, just the one glass has already diminished my hangover by 80%. Odd, that.

Comment

Lovely.

I'm sipping some Old Pultney.

Comment

Old Pultney is superb. I have a bottle of it almost finished, but I'll b sad to have the last dram. Just opened a Balvenie double wood tonight for a couple

Comment

Having a few LECH I wish Tesco would stop this 3 for 2 on world beers offers, drunk all the Hoegaarden in my local over the last week or two so moving on to a semi ok lager in LECH wouldn't pay the ?6.20 for 4 it usually commands in Tesco though but its inoffensive in a bland lagery kind of way

Comment

I'm pretty certain too much 5%+ lagers and wine have been giving me proper gutrot, so in the preparation for a few months of potential abstinence come the new year, I decided to 'downgrade' to Guinness yesterday, and have bought an epic amount to sup over Xmas. Only ever had one drink of Guinness as a child, it made me gip, thankfully I'm finding it really smooth n' lovely.

Worst thing is, I ALSO had a huge balti, several seekh/shami kebabs, and a 6-bag multipack of Twiglets yesterday, so my bum feels like an overly-replete cake icer, literally is not safe to venture to the shops for a bit, two down, how many to go???? Should've bought some Pampers as a contingency plan, the 'craic' is under Guinness attack!

Still, no real hangover, I'm glad I finally 'got' Guinness.

Comment

Had a whole bottle of sparkling wine yesterday, went down a treat.

3 pints of Brooklyn Lager this afternoon, lovely.

Comment

London Pride & Worthingtons at ?2 a pint. 6 hours down the pub for the annual footy shindig. Proper twatted.

Add to that the numerous pints between shops on the 'Get the sprogs summat to unwrap' trip and today has been a success.

Comment

In the pubbe trying a Christmas ale and a Zywiec for the hell of it

Comment

Now drunk

Comment

5 bottles of Red wine (hic) I'm just about to watch the hangover 1 and 2 so number 6 is just about to get cracked

Comment

Anyone had a few drinks?

On jack Daniels at the moment giving beers a miss for once.

I do have some ciders I could open.

Comment

Not leathered but have enjoyed some Buck's Fizz, tangle wood, several large gin and tonics, whiskey and gingers, sparkling wine, port and some nasty larger.

Comment

Working...
                                X