Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyDogSkip View Post
    Currently experiencing the wonder that is Innis & Gunn beer. It has some sort of toffee after taste! coming from a larger drinker, who isnt really into "Beers" or "Ales" this is lovely!! 6% too, so its strong stuff.

Anyone else had it before? Its my first try.
    You are at the start of your journey my friend, check the link for a treasure trove of ale and beer.

Camra Thread

... That sounded quite rpg'esque lol

Comment

Good old Sainsburys. Earlier in the week they had a whole trolley full of lagers on offer, 40p each they were. 40p! I felt like a right alcoholic feeling my way through but I'm not one to pass on a bargain :-)

I'm enjoying Carlsbery again tonight. A bit of a wimpy drink i'll happily admit, but it goes down well enough.

I took my passport this time and got asked yet again ^_^
      Ha! Kernow, put a picture of yourself up man, i need to see your devilishly young looking self, you bugger! ;-)
      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

I look like a pensioner! no pics haha, I think I posted them in the pics thread recently anyway. I've had about 6 carlsberg export bottles tonight as I bought 15 bottles for a tenner. \\o

Comment

Originally posted by Geo-V6 View Post
          You are at the start of your journey my friend, check the link for a treasure trove of ale and beer.

Camra Thread

... That sounded quite rpg'esque lol
          That reminds me, this snow better let up or Monday's beer trip to Keswick will have to be called off

Camra thread has been neglected recently, and I've got literally dozens of newbies written down in beer festival booklets and on the backs of receipts stuffed inside my wallet, all to write up in my QUEST LOG (i.e., beer book).

Have you got a top 5 yet Robster?

Comment

Ah, man... you should have got some cans in. Bottles go down way way to quickly. One gulp and they're gone! In sainsburys they have an offer for 15cans for a tenner, or two boxes (2!) for £15. Bargain :-)

Comment

I saw those but I was too weak to carry two boxes back alone but yeah these little 275ml bottles don't go half quick.

Lucky I bought £32 of whisky earlier also I guess

Comment

Whisker? *shudders*

I can't stand that stuff... That's a mans drink that is... I'll keep to my wimpy beer :-)

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                  That reminds me, this snow better let up or Monday's beer trip to Keswick will have to be called off

Camra thread has been neglected recently, and I've got literally dozens of newbies written down in beer festival booklets and on the backs of receipts stuffed inside my wallet, all to write up in my QUEST LOG (i.e., beer book).

Have you got a top 5 yet Robster?
                  Scurries away and starts compiling a top 5.

Bannana bread will be in it for sure....

TBC...................

Comment

i usually drink beers like corona and sol with the lime in it, waits for all the laughing

reading some pages back and would agree with the comments about carlsberg its not that nice but not as rubbish as carling, that stuff is nasty makes me so ill.

was on works night out last night and got addicted to the double jack daniels that is nice stuff with some coke.

Comment

I like JD, straight or with coke its all good. I usually find I get less hungover if I drink spirits straight. But that'd only be a good single malt, JD, or that bison grass polish vodka straight from the freezer. Zubrowka or something, awesome stuff.

Comment

Carlsberg Export for a treat.... Utter shhh
                        Roll on next week when I can down my pressie from Bletch/Ploughboy/VanPeebles INNNNNNNNNNNNNN ONE

Personal pref as follows: Vodka> Champagne> Tyskie> Stella> Baileys> K.O. winner is drunkeded Kitty... Round 2 Drink!

Regardless of your fav tipple never attempt to play ACE COMBAT 6 whilst battered = Bad times & then some!

Comment

I tried the polish bison vodka with apple juice and it was immense, you should try it.

Comment

I think I've tried that once, apparently thats how its drank mainly in Poland.

I think that was the last time I got truly assfaced when I finished a bottle with a friend and then some.

One thing I cannot handle is cheap vodka, that imperial stuff you get a litre for for next to nothing, I just remember drinking a load of it with coke when I was a nipper going to nightclubs and all I could taste in coke for years after was that crap. Had some of my worst hangovers ever on it too.
                            Last edited by kernow; 17-12-2009, 22:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo-V6 View Post
                              I tried the polish bison vodka with apple juice and it was immense, you should try it.
                              Try Vodka with Raspberry syrup
                              Originally posted by kernow View Post
                              I think I've tried that once, apparently thats how its drank mainly in Poland.

I think that was the last time I got truly assfaced when I finished a bottle with a friend and then some.
                              This is how GIRLS drink Polish beer There are even pre appled versions Redz or something iirc?

Comment

hhaha

Comment

Working...
                                X