X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
    Nice link Neil.

When I view that type of workmanship I know that it's going to cost lots of ?!
    Lol tell me about it...I hate to think how much it would cost to get something done by him.

Neil

Comment

Importaku - please show us the finished article of Godkeron. Looks great on the box. Seeing kits like that makes me want to go buy one myself!

Comment

Oh i'll be posting pics in the new year of it finished. Will start on one of the smaller kits first before i tackle that god keron as it's 5 kits in one so will take a bit of work to finish.

Been ages since i did a plamo but they are pretty cheap & easy to build. Well most are cheap, the DX kits are long out of print so they go for usually ?80~100+ but the small ones are about ?10+ come with stickers if you dont want to paint the details but painting makes them look a lot better.

Want some of the BB senshi knight gundam ones & love the look of the sangokuden gundam kits too. Not a fan of the anime but i love the particular style of the SD ones
        Last edited by importaku; 23-12-2012, 20:17.

Comment

I have a couple of the SDX Gundam figures, love the designs on them and they have a ton of diecast. If i ever get round to taking my own pics i'll post them in, but these are the two i have.

Last edited by NeoDragoN; 16-12-2012, 22:05.

Comment

Those look pretty cool, would be good to see some pics of your SD gundam sometime. It's a really dangerous hobby looking at the SD ones as there are hundreds of the things & a lot of them i love the look of. Particularly like ones that have lots of gold or clear parts on them. Sadly space is limited so i cant go all out & buy tons of them, hell it's going to be a squeeze with the keroro stuff alone. The club nintendo stuff is going into storage so my display cabinet can house the new models.

Comment

Kotobukiya are teasing a statue of Isaac from Dead Space

Comment

1/6 scale Dead Space 3 Isaac revealed. It's nicely done but whilst not Koto's fault the winter clothing spoils the appeal and makes no sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                  Fuse - care to divulge where you would buy the kit assembled and painted from?

It looks very nice I do say!
                  Sorry dude, only just seen this! It was direct from the manufacturer ('PrototypeZ') - they have an in-house painter type who's doing it if you ask. I believe you need to email them as opposed to using their basket anyway for any kind of international order. The price I was quoted can be broken down as the cost of the goods + cost to ship to painter + assembly/painting / postage to me. It was not pretty.

Comment

I'm guessing the price was pushing $600-$700. I know the kit unpainted is around $200-250 any pro painter will cost at least another $250 and then shipping and then hoping it makes it to you unscathed from the USA....

I'd buy the raw kit and have it painted over here, plenty of good painters over here, check on www.statueforum.com.

Comment

Shin Mokoso Sonken Gundam

MMmm so want this one it looks fab, metallic & clear bits the combnation i love.

Comment

Christmas shopping spree: pre-ordered Master Grade Nu Gundam Ver. Ka, MG Hi-Nu Gundam, MG Sinanju and MG Sinanju Stein. It's gonna be a wonderful January/February here

Comment

Ordered this one today, love the look of it.

Btw where does everyone order from?? Currently using plamoya as they seem to have stuff in stock that nowhere else does.

Comment

Either AmiAmi or HLJ, depends on stock, restock chances and prices; prices are usually in AmiAmi's favor, but HLJ have a bigger, better stocked warehouse and better restock times for Gunpla. Sometimes from Tokyo Hunter, but they only deal with limited, thus pricey, things (figures, plastic and resin kits).
                            Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 20-12-2012, 19:51.

Comment

I was in Lucerne shopping for gifts and I came across a decently sized model shop; maybe a bit too much WarHammer (Fantasy/40k) but had a good selection of kits including some resin kits and replacement parts. Nothing groundbreaking, but it's nice having a good model shop somewhat nearby home. Anyway, I got out with this:

Never bought a Zvezda model before and for 20 CHF I'm quite pleased.

Not a huge fan of coloured plastic but there's just one Su-47, and that's its colour. Outside surfaces are slightly rough while intakes, tires, landing gear and nozzles are not. Pilot, seat and landing gears are well done...again, for 20 CHF; unfortunately I don't see Hasegawa or Tamiya doing a Su-47 kit anytime soon They also include a stand if you want to have the aircraft flying.

But the real prize arrived today from Tokyo Hunter (after an incredibly short trip, shipped Tuesday from Japan, arrived on Friday of the same week):

Never bought a Volks resin kit and I'm very pleased with this. It comes with a decal sheet for the armour and for the eyes.
                              The manual is in colour and plastified...it feels even better than a Bandai Master Grade's!

Anyway, it's one of those colour resin kits. Not a big fan of, but unlike the other colour resin kit I have (Caspar from DeathSmiles), colours are good and parts are subdivided enough for a decent result even with minimal painting. I guess I'll save myself some priming.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                                the other colour resin kit I have (Caspar from DeathSmiles)
                                Jealous! If you ever want rid

Comment

Working...
                                X