This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Neil.

Seriously not convinced with Sideswipe at all. I mean hes supposed to be a Master Piece and it just looks guff to me, they were doing better things with the Binaltech line way back when. Glad your happy with him but seriously i think the whole line has gone down the toilet.

Comment

Just ordered this tonight, never done keropla kits but this one is too fab to resist. Planning on detailing the **** out of it with gundam paint pens & liners. The 5 of them split into their MKII versions or you can combine them into god keron. Will look fab when done, something to keep me occupied over xmas

Comment

Ok so first off, my Pred stuff is going/gone and i'm gonna be picking up some other stuff instead. No big reason for the change, just wanted a change

Star Wars is back in me again so i started picking up some busts i've wanted for a while! Starting with these 2, both just fantastically done. Kit especially is a huge and heavy bust and very well painted. So happy to pick up Revan the KOTOR games are 2 of my top 10 games ever so had to get him

Also picked up Magus to go with my Adam Warlock. Been wanting him for ages and finally got him at a pretty bargainous price imo. If you don't know who Magus is ( yes Neil i'm looking at you lol ) read Infinity War.

Comment

Meruru!

Rorona and Totori were getting lonely without the third and last heroine of the Arland series.

Comment

Picked up a 501st Clone Trooper. I forgot how awesome these things are, love all the display options.

Comment

Not really relevant but I know you people will like this:

Comment

Trying hard to resist spending a crapton on keropla stuff but as i was browsing HLJ, i spotted this bizzare Disney oddity.

What happens when Disney & power rangers collide?

lol this, not a disney fan but i have to admit it's pretty cool.

7 little robots combine to make one big one! The 7 little bots are:Mickey Mouse (Jet Mickey)Minnie Mouse (Sky Minnie)Donald Duck (Diver Donald)Daisy Duck (Aqua Daisy)Goofy (Land Goofy)Pluto and Doghouse (Dash Pluto and Doghouse)Steamboat Willie (Ace Willie)Stands 22cm tall in combined King Robo Mickey form! Made of diecast metal, ABS plastic, and PVC vinyl. 

Comment

?80 brand new. Can't be bad can it?!

Comment

GP03 girl arrived from AmiAmi...she's gorgeous, but like many Fix Figurations some pieces just won't stay in place. Getting her armoured up and in this position was a pain, but I can't deny she looks very good.

Comment

I really need to update this, had about 4-5 new statues in the last month or two. Latest reveal in the Tekken Bishoujo line is the reasonable, if big haired, Lili

Comment

I keep thinking about grabbing the Tekken Kotobukiya line, but I'm guessing by leaving it this late I've now missed some for good?

I've plumped for some Ikea Detolf glass cabinets in the new flat, and the figures are looking good (if not a little short in some cases!) in 'em. As well as a load of PVC statues I've also opened up Isaac Clarke, who I'm actually incredibly pleased with. Will try and grab some pictures soon.

Also, that 'PrototypeZ' Sagat figure is supposedly up for pre-order on Saturday... am a little tempted, but unpainted / unassembled =

Comment

Only need alisa to complete my tekken bishoujo collection, going to have to pick it up before lili! Any idea when she's out?

Comment

As far as I can tell Christie, Alisa and Asuka can all still be bought for reasonable prices though they're getting towards that changing. Next up is Jaycee in March and then Lili in May. The DC line is the one currently plowing ahead with Huntress due out soon. Some of those are becoming rare, especially Catwoman who already goes for ?200+

Comment

More Star Wars. Full on again lol.

Galactic Marine.

ROTS Clone Trooper

Kotobukiya ROTS 501st statue.

Comment

I need an intervention lol, seem to be unable to stop buying keropla kits. Been after the 3 main DX ones however due to the fact they were realeased many years ago they are long sold out, any that survived are now at 3 times the price. Couldn't find them on Amazon Japan or yahoo auctions, managed to find god keron on ebay.

The DX big shogun & king kero ship kits i managed to find by chance on a site called plamoya, ordered them & hope that they really do have them in stock like they say. Got a few of the cheapy ones from ebay to go with my main 3 i now have 7 kits on their way lol just need tthe time to build & paint as well as panel line but my goodness its going to be fun, expect obscene amounts of pics as i build, each dx kit is comprosed of 5 kits that combine together, you could buy them separate but the dx kits have additinal bits exclusive to the big kits. Just a shame theres no new keroro gunso kits out nowdays

DX kits

Extra cheapy kits

Last edited by importaku; 10-12-2012, 23:55.

Comment

Working...
                                X