Awesome detail
    Gravity beams look awesome
    Nice size in relation to Godzilla

Cons

Price!
    Gravity beam stand is useless
    Gravity beams become unusable because of stand positioning imo
    Whole piece feels fragile

So yeah it is a nice piece but i feel the gravity beam set up is absolutely terrible and just does not work thanks to the stupid clip system they used, they really should have put holes in the beams like with other MA figures. At the end of the day the price is the biggest problem on this for what it cost me, if you can pick it up locally for a decent price go for it anyone importing beware!

Comment

Wow, that's awesome!

When will they make a Jet Jaguar? WHEN?!

Comment

Ok guys, i need some advice, im moving hopefully in the next 6 months, and of course its a smaller place than my own pad, and moving in with girlfriend , she dont mind some things but space is a premium, so do i sell most of my stuff or box it up and say store it at my parents maybe to see the light of day in 5 years ( yes it may take that long to get a bigger place), how do i go about it, ie me wants to lose nothing, what do the other married people do , any advice appreciated.

Comment

I'd say have a thorough sift through first, with things set to change at home in the nee year I'm going to have to sell off much of the stuff I've gathered too. I'll likely just keep on with my soon to be delivered Batman, Iron Man and Bishoujo lines. Maybe the key TFs too. Got Asuka and Harleys here shortly so will sort pics too

Comment

The lack of good BlazBlue figures is irritating (Rachel and Makoto were average or below), but there's this a decent Noel figure out there: unfortunately it's based on the Queen's Gate books, but it's the best BB figure available right now. A red-coloured version will be available at Hobby Japan for 8000 or 10000 yen approx. (standard and limited edition). 4gamer has some pictures.

Comment

Bandai will sell D-Arts figures of Hakumen (BlazBlue) and Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear). Both look great. Colour me interested.

Comment

Depending on scale that Hakumen may be a no brainer.

Shame I can't get it in red though.

Comment

Well i finally have my seven chogokin figure & it's pretty high quality, it's diecast which i was suprised of. So heavy you could actually kill someone with it lol, a bazillion posing options & interchangable hands & face expressions. Plus if you dock it to the battery charging base it lights up & says various phrases from the tv show. Also have the real mobile too, obviously everything works on that but the chogokin figure is detailled enough where they are nearly identical.

A few pics

Not sim locked anymore

Comment

Might as well lock the thread down.

Importaku has somehow managed to post the most obscure, retro, import related figure in the whole thread.

Everything that is posted henceforth is infinitely inferior.

F#ck you Importaku.

Comment

Lol don't you dare.

Neodragons ace purchase pics are what keep me coming to this thread, one can never have too much kamen rider posted hehe. Love the stuff in this thread but weirdly all the game characters i like never seem to ever have statues made of them. It's always fighting game characters & ones with big boobs lol.

Although i do know theres a tingle resin garage kit out there hehe.
                      Last edited by importaku; 12-11-2012, 15:04.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        Lol don't you dare.

Neondragons ace purchase pics are what keep me coming to this thread, one can never have too much kamen rider posted hehe. Love the stuff in this thread but weirdly all the game characters i like never seem to ever have statues made of them. It's always fighting game characters & ones with big boobs lol.

Although i do know theres a tingle resin garage kit out there hehe.
                        Who the hell is neondragon lol!

Hey come on now what about the Ultraman stuff too

I love the phone bravers dude! So is one them an actual use-able phone? I honestly had no idea they made them for real. Quality!

Not posted for a while here's a couple of Gundams i picked up. I sold all my kits a while back but wanted to pick up some quality figures, specifically anything with metal.

Metal Material Sword Impulse which i picked up for ?35 fantastic quality this, full of metal great paints and quality and its 1/100 scale so a good size to it.

Also got something i have been after for years which is the Metal Composite Unicorn Gundam. Honestly one of the best figures i have handled in years, it just oozes quality, full of metal, perfect transformation and loads of accessories. Every single thing about it is just perfect, so happy with it.

Comment

Lol typos ftw

Yup the phone is a real fully working mobile with loads of keitai sousakan stuff on it including a buddy talk app that totally mimics sevens personallity. They also made a real zero one but im not going to find that easily.
                          Last edited by importaku; 03-11-2012, 01:05.

Comment

I have no idea what those phones are from but they are totally awesome!

Comment

Another fan of that Robophone here!

It reminds me of an awesome watch I used to have as a kid!

Comment

I had one of those watches too! Broke very quickly and I was sad...

Comment

Working...
                                X