Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Takara have released final shots of MP-15 (Rumble & Ravage) & MP-16 (Frenzy & Buzzsaw)

I'm all over them like a strong moss.

Pretty good prices as well over at Robot Kingdom - $50 per pair

Also They have announced a new Encore release...

FORTRESS MAXIMUS!!!!!

As much as I would love to have him I can't come close to justifying the $300 price tag.
    Plus I have zero idea where I'd display a 2 foot tall G1 Transformer these days

Neil

Comment

Me and Kern were talking about these. I think the fort max would be worth buying just to keep sealed and sell on later, i think there will always be a demand for him and everyone will want a brand new one!

Am i the only that thinks the Tapes are overpriced at $50 for 2? I mean they will be pretty small and i think $25 a pop is a lot.....

I put my pre-orders in for the SRC Gurren Lagann, been waiting for a good release of him for ages ( theres a sweet Konami one, but thats costs hundreds ) and was tempted by the recent Riobot one ( which is supposed to be fab by the way ) but the SRC will be a better price and of course feature some lovely Diecast.

If you haven't seen GL yet i suggest you either download the series or the 2 movies ( the whole series condensed into 4 hours ) and watch them NOW. No robot fan can go with out seeing this, its one of the best most cliche free series ever!

Also pictured is SRC Gunbuster which also looks great but i am kinda still holding out hope to pic up a SOC one one day for cheap maybe I'll pick up the SRC if he goes cheap one day.

Again bloody watch Gunbuster if you havent! Its a classic! Then watch Die Buster too!

Also put in an order for the "drill pack" which contains a ton of drill pieces for GL and they can also be used on GB. Bit of a cop out on Bandais part to put these out separate but hey ho what can be done...

Last edited by NeoDragoN; 04-10-2012, 16:35.

Comment

I'm quite happy with the prices tbh.
        The encore re-issue G1 cassettes are reguarly ?50 for four on Egay so not much more for better articulation & bigger figures that fit in with the scale of MP

Some nice looking pieces there Alex.

My brother gets GL on Netflix so I might pop round there to watch them at some point.

I want to see Gun & Die Buster but the Blu-rays for the movies are OOP & obscenly expensive these days

Look forward to more pics when they are released.

Neil

Comment

Finally found a figure that i want, love the series keitai sousakan 7 so been looking into a phone braver. Was going to go with a diecast one but i have managed to track down a proper version, as in the real phone lol. Just going to be used as a super detailed figure though as unlocking it is going to be hard but already working on that hehe.

Comment

So after 5 years together & living with me & my collectable tat for 3 years it was pretty inevitable that at some point the collecting bug was going to rub off on Katie & this week she jumped in at the deep end & between us we bought the first 4 of a collection of 6 Ltd Edition Disney Villains pin up style dolls. (I bought her 2 she bought 2 & I'll be getting her the last 2 for Christmas presents)

They all come with a collectable bag...

And they all look like this...

Evil Queen

Queen of Hearts

Maleficent

Ursula

Last 2 are due out by the end of the month so we'll complete the set with Cruela De Vile & Mother Gothel (from Tangled)

I'm actually quite impressed with them they look really good in person & for ?50 a pop aren't too bad.

Neil

Comment

They really hers Neil? Come on you can be honest with us

They look alright for the money, cool how they come displayed like that.

Always liked the PF Evil Queen, very nicely done.

Comment

It looks like you've entered "a whole new world" of collecting!

Good luck with trying to stop your daughter playing with those in a few years!

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                  They really hers Neil? Come on you can be honest with us

They look alright for the money, cool how they come displayed like that.

Always liked the PF Evil Queen, very nicely done.

Lol nope they are Katies honest

Yeah think for the money they are really good.

Funny you should mention the PF's I've been looking for the Queen & Maleficent since I came home with them.
                  Both look amazing & considering the tiny edition sizes they aren't that dear on the 2nd hand market...going to try & pick them up at some point.

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  It looks like you've entered "a whole new world" of collecting!

Good luck with trying to stop your daughter playing with those in a few years!
                  Bdum-tish lol

I know going to be difficult I think.

Neil

Comment

Thought some of you might get a kick out of this - given my current nomadic leanings, I've had an order from Sideshow sent to my workplace. The tracking showed it'd been held up in customs, but instead of calling the number on the invoice (me), it would seem FedEx already have a go-to contact at my place of work. I was going about my normal day when I had an email from our 'Import Compliance' department (having been through about 3 other mail groups first) asking whether a shipment was a personal one - attaching a pdf invoice with commentary along the lines of "For Adult Collectors Only" on it. Not a great look, it must be said.

Comment

Whos the person with the Dead Space PF on order?

Pics so far have not been great, some really sloppy paint work.

Paints look pretty flat and the scrapes looks lame, just silver paint dabs everywhere. A shame because i honestly thought pose and base looked fab.

Comment

That would be me

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          That would be me
                          Oh man! Is that what you had coming in the message above?

Hope you get one thats at least a bit better mate! Who knows in hand you might be pleased. Got my fingers crossed for you!

Comment

Cheers - looking at the pics a little closer at least that one isn't a complete disaster (there are no visible eyes for them to paint all googly), and yeah, it's my "for adult collectors only" () piece.

Comment

Check out the raised eyebrow exclusive. I mean come on! How did that ever make it through QC?

Comment

My Monsterarts Ghidorah came today and I'm really int two minds about it. Its cost me around ?130 in total to get it here, that includes the ?28 that i got stung by customs with and i just don't know if i can justify keeping it for that price, i mean that's coming close to Bowen Statue or a Big SOC figure. I mean Ghidorah is big as you can see in the pic but I've heard the wings are fragile and break quite easy and i don't wanna risk opening it and looking at it in case something does happen, its gonna be much easier to sell on brand new i think.

The next in the line is Destroyah and hes priced HIGHER than Ghirdorah, i'm really thinking about knocking the whole line on the head at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X