Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top notch info there Neil - thanks v. much my man.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
      Top notch info there Neil - thanks v. much my man.
      No problems Grover happy to help out
      Don't blame me though if you start buying too many lol

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
        No problems Grover happy to help out
        Don't blame me though if you start buying too many lol

Neil
        Well thats my bank account now ?110 lighter!!

Just put the Tron Light Cycle on pre-order Layaway.

And the finger of blame points at you!

Comment

Well thats my bank account now £110 lighter!!

Just put the Tron Light Cycle on pre-order Layaway.

And the finger of blame points at you!
          Lol that's ok I can handle the blame...I have broad shoulders

Congrats on joining the club.

Not sure if you've seen but some of the new Licences Hot Toys have picked up for the coming year are looking mighty impressive...

Captain Harlock:

Pirates: On Stranger Tides:

Sucker Punch:

Batman: The Movie (1989):

Captain America: (Cant wait for this one...my most anticipated Licence)

And saving the most important one for last (Well for most on this site anyway lol)

METAL GEAR SOLID!!!!!!!!!

It's going to be an Expensive year & I havent even considered game purchasing yet...think I might be bowing out of that hobby to concentrate on this one at this rate lol

Neil

Comment

Oooo! A Hot Toys Snake could be really something.

Comment

As long as he's better than the Medicom RAH version then he'll be awesome.

I was pretty chuffed when I saw they were due though...not a big fan of the games but the character was crying out for a good collectable.

One series I'd love to see them take on is Gears of War...could you imagine Marcus, Dom, Cole & Baird not to mention the Locust given the Hot Toys treatment

Neil

Comment

Is the Hot Toys website 'safe'?

My McAfee keeps throwing up 'use this site with extreme caution'.

I'm presuming it's not referring to the possibility of me getting carried away by going on a spending spree!!

Comment

Is the Hot Toys website 'safe'?

My McAfee keeps throwing up 'use this site with extreme caution'.

I'm presuming it's not referring to the possibility of me getting carried away by going on a spending spree!!
                  To be honest I'm not sure.

I get the same from Google Chrome so I've stayed away just in case as I really don't fancy Malware.

Shame as I used to enjoy going on there...you probably are best staying away though becuase once you start looking at the olde series & thinking you'll add them to the collection it gets hideously expensive, some of the figures are mega money

I still really want the Briareos & Deunan figures from Appleseed & the Batman & Joker DX figures as well but they have gone to stupid amounts now

Neil

Comment

I noticed that Google had flagged their site with Malware warning a few weeks back and have stayed away since.

Don't know what's going on there or if they're even aware of it, but I'm not taking that risk - plus I get most of my Hot Toys news from other sites

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                      I noticed that Google had flagged their site with Malware warning a few weeks back and have stayed away since.

Don't know what's going on there or if they're even aware of it, but I'm not taking that risk - plus I get most of my Hot Toys news from other sites
                      Yeah I wasnt too worried because I get my nes from other sites & I'd recommend these ones...

You Bent My Wookie...
                      All things geek. Est. 2008

Fine site covers everything & has some awesome girl of the months too

Action Figure Times...

Collection DX...
                      CollectionDX is your source for Toy Reviews of the latest Japanese Toys, American Toys, Robots, Designer Toys and Action figures.

Especially good for Japanese releases

Raving Toy Maniac...

Toy News International...

Those pretty much cover all the bases for news I need.

Neil

Comment

To that list I'd add

A blog about art toys, urban vinyl, designer resins & collecting toys. Also features superhero movies, anime, pop culture, & Street art.

Lots of mainstream stuff and some of the more obscure / ultra-collectables too

Comment

Thanks for the site there Spatial will add that to the list...looks like a good one

Comment

Neil,

Where are you picking up the info wrt Metal Gear?

Licking my lips over that! Would'nt mind seeing if there are any pics of prototypes or the likes, or are they not at that stage yet?

Comment

Neil,

Where are you picking up the info wrt Metal Gear?

Licking my lips over that! Would'nt mind seeing if there are any pics of prototypes or the likes, or are they not at that stage yet?
                              Nowhere in particular just wherever has the latest out of the sites listed.

No prototypes as yet but I'm checking everything almost daily as I'm dying to see them myself along with the Cap figure

Fingers crossed they wont be too far off yet.

Neil

Comment

Just to add three forums which i use constantly.

www.statueforum.com - great for everything pretty much, has huge Sideshow/Hottoys and Bowen forums with alot of traffic but covers just about everything from Gentle Giant to Kotobukiya to custom statues and just tons more, also this is where most professional sculptors hang out so a chance to see stuff before its even previewed properly. Seriously worth registering just to browse.

www.statuemarvels.com - basically the home for Bowen Designs, Randy Bowen posts sneak previews and asks for opinions and also answers questions and more.

www.robot-japan.com - forum is full of info on all the newest releases from Chogokin releases to Revoltech and Transformers.
                                Last edited by NeoDragoN; 04-02-2011, 23:01.

Comment

Working...
                                X