Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That face is not right for her at all, doesn't match the comic book art or her character for me.

I'll wait for the GG Fullsize.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
      I liked the original Animated Maquette line cool stuff, only one i ever picked up was Roron Corob for like £15. The line got a bit old though when they started doing original trilogy stuff in the animated style, i liked the ones from actual animated series and that was it.

The stuff from the Clone wars Series is nice too but i prefer the realistic stuff hence why i went for the Anakin vs Asajj Dio

I looooove the Darth Talon bust and can't wait for the GG fullsize, the Sideshow one is nice but shes not evil looking enough for me, shes too sexy if anything, also with it being a PF its way to big for my liking and i can't stand this mixed media stuff....
      I didn't really get the point of making the original trilogy into animated maquette's they look good but didn't really fit the rest of the line up.

I have 4 of the original animated maquettes...

Grevious
      Anakin
      Yoda on Kybuck
      Baris & Luminara

I've since added Asoka from the new Animated series.

Out of the others the only one I really fancied aside from Asajj is Darth Maul because it could be argued he comes from the same section of the saga

Lol I understand what you mean about the Sideshow one...she is quite saucy.
      Kind of fits in with the Marvel Lady Comiquettes they were doing doesn't she??

Didn't know GG were doing a full size...is it the one Mr Bubbles has posted a pic of??

Neil

EDIT - Never mind just saw you posted the proper GG one...she looks freaking awesome

Comment

Brave Plenair just turned in from AmiAmi

Comment

I was thinking recently of picking up the new perfect grade strike freedom, but sure is expensive, love it anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
            Brave Plenair just turned in from AmiAmi

Comment

Mmm XRGB.

Comment

mm children in pants

Comment

Nice new alien coming April ¥ 34,000

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                    Nice new alien coming April ¥ 34,000

This is pretty old now actually and was announced back in July on sideshows website.

Exclusive is now sold out. Looks ok but they haven't done anything further to go with the line, the only thing similar are the Predators Maquettes which have a similar base, but nothing else Alien has been announced which is a shame.

Last edited by NeoDragoN; 23-01-2011, 01:01.

Comment

GG also have the darth revan bust coming out you getting that NG?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                        GG also have the darth revan bust coming out you getting that NG?

Yeah i'm loving this, i'm a huge Kotor fan! this was announced like 2 years ago and still hasn't been released yet, hopefully it'll be in the next couple of months.

Gentlegitant have just updated there website and now also have a Marvel license btw.

Comment

So, did every single character archetype in Star Wars get made into a Darth at some point? I was shocked when I followed one of the previous links and found a page of like 500 different Darths... now there is a Boba Fett Darth as well? I seem to recall a time when there were only supposed to be two or three!

Comment

Has anybody got any good Doctor Doom figures? He's so conceited, he's awesome!

I've only got this one:

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                              So, did every single character archetype in Star Wars get made into a Darth at some point? I was shocked when I followed one of the previous links and found a page of like 500 different Darths... now there is a Boba Fett Darth as well? I seem to recall a time when there were only supposed to be two or three!
                              Any Sith usually takes the name Darth. I don't know where you are getting Darth Boba Fett from.

Comment

So when I said two or three Darths I guess I meant two or three Siths... same thing in the end though. That picture up there looks just like Boba Fett with a red helmet and a cape on. I obviously don't pay much attention to these things though so don't mind me.

Comment

Working...
                                X