This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex WS View Post
    The group of dead wasps on my balcony. This means that my wasp extermination project is finally showing real results. Before I've killed one or two with my spraying, but now it seems I found their main entrance. Victory is in my clutches.

Humans > small puny wasps
    The cockroaches that have re-surfaced after last year's purge are now appearing dead rather than alive. Looks like my once over did the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex WS View Post
      The group of dead wasps on my balcony. This means that my wasp extermination project is finally showing real results. Before I've killed one or two with my spraying, but now it seems I found their main entrance. Victory is in my clutches.

Humans > small puny wasps
      I recommend a Lysander Z and some ZEXR turrets.

Comment

Legend:

Comment

This. I can't stop laughing, the picture is just too perfect.

Comment

Just had a look out of the living room window and there is a SNAIL on the net curtains(!)

Why? What? How?

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
              This. I can't stop laughing, the picture is just too perfect.
              Incredible

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                I recommend a Lysander Z and some ZEXR turrets.
                All good and well, but to get those weapons, you have to kill a giant spider and hundreds of colossal ants!

Comment

The 2.1 system in my parents' room has conked out which means I no longer need to storm in there during my little bro's CoD sessions and turn the bass down.

"The speakers aren't working, can you fix them?"
                  "What's wrong?"
                  "The bass has gone"
                  "*quick glance*...no, they're definitely broken. You'll have to use the TV speakers"

*exit house with big smile*

Also, the TV is a little 19" LCD so there's barely a peep from it!

Comment

The story is about a man who squirted some brown sauce in his girlfriends face after she wouldn't stop reading "Fifty Shades of Grey"

The clinker is this quote:

"Hodgson said he threw brown sauce at McCormick to show her what saucy 'really meant'."

Comment

^

Just opened some random file on my desktop and found it contained 11 full-issue PDFs of Voluptuous magazine.

Comment

Result.

Comment

^Bang right! If the links were still active, I'd be PMing them to you.

But, *gone*.

Comment

I'm pleased with the irony that my dentist appointment is at 2:30.

Now, I just need to book my Lone Ranger appointment at 9:50...

Comment

Just had a rummage through my cupboard and found a boxed, almost unused black N64 controller I'd forgotten I had and that my minty, NIB NTSC-U SNES from a few years ago is a 1-CHIP system. Going to dig deeper and see what else I can find.

Comment

Since the girlfriend has been away I've just eaten Weetos..

Comment

Working...
                                X