Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to the hospital with the other half today.

To have our first scan! I'm due to be a daddy around the beginning of May next year

Been buzzing all day and am now about to crack open a bottle of Gentleman Jack, sit back and play some PS3.

FamiDad!
    Last edited by MonkeyJuggleDX; 08-10-2012, 17:50.

Comment

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

nice one - best feeling ever

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post

To have our first scan! I'm due to be a daddy around the beginning of May next year

Been buzzing all day and am now about to crack open a bottle of Gentleman Jack, sit back and play some PS3.

FamiDad!
            Well done FaMiLYdaD. Congrats.

Also, congrats on having the willpower to lay off the grinner-reaming for a night.

Comment

Ridiculously jolly news! That's a loaded gun you be shooting with there!

Comment

Cute pick Buster Broon!

And well done Fami Dude. You can call him MonkeyJuggleDX Jnr.

Comment

No - the child has to be called Doddy Kong.

Comment

The child should be called NTSC-UK

Countless congrats for you both

Comment

This story made me smile

Police are astounded to discover a huge cannabis plant growing in the garden of an elderly couple from Bedford.

Comment

FamiDad!
                        Congratulations mate, I dread to think what baby stuff you'll buy when drunk.................

Comment

FamiDad!
                          Congrats. you'll be wanting some inspiration for how to do the nursery then. My pleasure:

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like LasseLund.

Comment

hmmmmm

will romney just say groovy or hail to the king baby

Comment

FamiDad and I taking it in turns to crash helicopters.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
                                FamiDad and I taking it in turns to crash helicopters.
                                At least we figured out I can take off. It's ust everything else I'm not very good at. Steering and avoiding mountains especially!

Comment

Working...
                                X