X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foot massage?
    * raises eyebrow *

Originally posted by Vincent Vega
    I'm not sayin' he was right, but you're sayin' a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm sayin' it does. I've given a million ladies a million foot massages and they all meant somethin'. We act like they don't, but they do. That's what's so f*ckin' cool about 'em. This sensual thing's goin' on that nobody's talkin about, but you know it and she knows it, f*ckin' Marsellus knew it, and Antwan shoulda known f*ckin' better. That's his f*ckin' wife, man. He ain't gonna have a sense of humor about that ****.

Comment

He's not wrong.

I used the session to pinpoint various necessary areas to revisit come bed time

Comment

Comment

I'm off to Paris next week.

I've been London-bound since February as my manager's been on sick leave since then. I wasn't able to go Wales with my family for a week last month(turns out I was able to but wasn't told because the director in charge of my hours had a family emergency).

Can't wait, gonna visit my uncle and aunt there, too. Have only been to France once when I was about 13 for a school trip for the day. Trying to pry out vocab from my year 7/8 French lessons

I have only one goal while there - to play the piano at the Shakespeare and Company book store. Anything else would just be a bonus.

Comment

Gangnam Style is number one in the UK now.

Comment

How long has it been since a foreign language tune has made any dent in the charts, let alone #1? Played.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                How long has it been since a foreign language tune has made any dent in the charts, let alone #1? Played.
                Joe Le Taxi by Vanessa Paradis?
                Think that made #1 back in the day.Surely that can't be the last?

Comment

The Macarena?

Probably "We Speak No Americano"

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_No_Speak_Americano#section_5
                  Last edited by QualityChimp; 03-10-2012, 18:29.

Comment

I love gangnam style, heard it ages ago and never mentioned it since all my non-heavy internet user friends would be all wtf, and now because it's in the chart everyone's all over it, i just wanna stick my hand up and go hey i heard this first! very sad i know, like when you tell a joke and no-one laughs, then someone else tells it later and people fall over themselves with laughter.

Comment

Originally posted by booth83 View Post
                      I love gangnam style, heard it ages ago and never mentioned it since all my non-heavy internet user friends would be all wtf, and now because it's in the chart everyone's all over it, i just wanna stick my hand up and go hey i heard this first! very sad i know, like when you tell a joke and no-one laughs, then someone else tells it later and people fall over themselves with laughter.
                      You must have the dance down by now then? http://www.vancouversun.com/entertai...787/story.html

Comment

This story made me smile & chuckle...http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-after-pokemon

Comment

This page has made me smile...finally forced to block ads by the Medal of Honor banner assault on the Truachievements site!
                          Didnt want any third party software and as I prefer IE to Firefox ( ) this just uses the trackiong protection feature built in!

Comment

tried to post it earlier but it didnt work for some reason

anyway made me proud niff:

Comment

Even better, there's no random shoppers to ruin the shot!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                Gangnam Style is number one in the UK now.
                                And YOU were the one who introduced us to it! Take a bow Speedy!

I take credit at work for being the one who first showed it to peeps there.

Comment

Working...
                                X