Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transplanting my Perfect Dark setup to a computer which can run it over and external HDD and it working. Happy~

Comment

That my girlfriend is employed by Ann Summers.

Comment

o// woo

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
          That my girlfriend is employed by Ann Summers.
          Goodness me.

Comment

Don't you just hate it when women bring their work home with them.......... ;-)

Comment

Having no idea who or what Ann Summers is I used Google image search and was greeted with this (and many other) lovely image.

Lucky bastard.

Comment

Lol, she gets a 30% discount too so I get treated pretty well.

She might be a team leader soon because everyone else is unreliable.

She's a silly really. Always worrying about everything. Like she got her student grant or whatever and is budgeting it..

WHO DOES THAT?!

Comment

The fact that I've made some amazing progress decorating my living room this week. Walls painted except where I'm waiting for where the fireplace used to be boarded up so that I can finish that small area.

Bookcases are back up and full. Got an awesome lamp thing from Homebase which is 6 small lights that fan out like tree branches and give the room a really warm glow.

I've totally been bitten by the DIY bug. All that's left to sort in the living room now is my AV equipment but I have to wait until Sunday to get the unit I really want.

Comment

That I find this so funny..

Comment

I was complaining about not being able to afford Arcana Heart 3 at work today, my friend asks how much it is and then hands over £40!

I'll pay him back at a later date despite him not asking for it but still..

Wow.

Comment

I was complaining about not being able to afford Arcana Heart 3 at work today, my friend asks how much it is and then hands over £40!

I'll pay him back at a later date despite him not asking for it but still..

Wow.
                        I like doing this. I bought my mate some quality forks for his bike offa eBay when he was brassers. He still owes me the cash but I know he'll get me something back or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
                          Having no idea who or what Ann Summers is I used Google image search and was greeted with this (and many other) lovely image.

Lucky bastard.
                          I'd hold off all judgement until he posts a similar pic of his actual GF. She's no doubt in sales rather than in front of a camera.

Comment

So you know I found that really funny too

Comment

Love!

Comment

Originally posted by JP View Post
                                Love!
                                Meh...

This on the side of the Irn Bru van I seen this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X