Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, yes they are. And congratulations on spelling her name correctly. I always loved her in AbFab too.

Comment

Managed to get two levels on TERA today..

Comment

A sudden, shocking credit card limit increase. I don't know whether to laugh or cry...It'll cost me either way.

Comment

I should imagine you'll be buying more SRW titles.

Comment

Being pleased with myself that I didn't know what SRW games meant.

Didn't last long as obv I have played some of the games when I found out.

Comment

The PS3 version is coming out at the end of the month. I am very excited.

Comment

Befriending neighbourhood cats and plying them with milk and cat biscuits. Feel like a bit of a crazed old cat person when my neighbours see me feeding them but they come running when they see me now.

Comment

Silicon Knights being effectively destroyed by the Epic's court win. Hopefully we won't ever be seeing any more crap along the lines of Eternal Darkness and Too Human, and good games remade into utter filth like Twin Snakes. On the negative side, this means more money going into the pockets of the people behind Gears of War, a series almost as putrid a stain on the face of gaming as the aforementioned titles. Swings and roundabouts, innit.

Comment

What was wrong with Eternal Darkness? Apart from having to play it 3 times to see the end.....

Comment

It's one of those poorly designed games where you just have to faff around until the designers feel like letting you progress. Kind of like 'trigger the next cutscene by going upstairs and coming down again, even though there's nothing to do up there'.

Comment

little thing that makes me smile being able to play guardian heroes/jet set radio/street fighter 3/nights into the dreams/marvel super heroes and loads of other retro games i love on my xbox 360

now if only they can do killer instinct and the panzer dragoon games pretty much all my most wanted games would be sorted

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          What was wrong with Eternal Darkness? Apart from having to play it 3 times to see the end.....
                          Do not engage! Abort! ABORT!

...And while you're at it, stay AWAY from my GARAGE AND BINS while I'm SLEEPING.

Comment

I cuss ED bad.

Comment

For anyone else that want's to join in.

May I suggest Incinsere Dave or Zombie Dave as the best character's.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                                want's/character's.
                                I'd like to be 'Apostrophe Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X