This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoraths Mullet
    I am making Apple and Blackberry Crumble for my tea. Just the thought of it makes me smile.
    Ah, like a smartphone soufflé.

Comment

Deathsmiles arrived today. An hour later, one of my bosses called me to say that I had a job. Throat infection has started clearing up quickly, too. A good day, overall.

Comment

Last minute tickets for Foo Fighters on Friday \o/

Comment

Drove up to Stonehaven at the weekend - round trip of 220 miles.

Sat on the seafront eating the best fish and chips ever (The Bay - loads of awards - one of the best in the UK). Sea was really rough, sea crashing up the sea wall and coming right over the car.

Went for a good walk along the boardwalk afterwards - blew out the winter cobwebs.

Wicked day out - finished off with some ice creams from Betty's.

Perfect day - didn't matter that it was 6c.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
            Sea was really rough, sea crashing up the sea wall and coming right over the car.
            Like that type of thing. Proper moody and atmospheric.

Comment

Sea water on your car?

Comment

See any Seamen?

Comment

I'm currently sitting in Tokyo Diner in Leicester Square and the sound of people speaking Japanese makes me smile. Need to look at booking a trip later in the year for me, myself & I.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                    Sea water on your car?
                    Contract Hire - I did wash it on Monday though to get rid of the salt/sand

Comment

Ah not so bad then

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        I'm currently sitting in Tokyo Diner in Leicester Square and the sound of people speaking Japanese makes me smile. Need to look at booking a trip later in the year for me, myself & I.
                        But a stones throw from my office.

I really should pay more attention to when forum members come to eat lunch in town.

Comment

There's a guy near my work who sells flowers from a stall, he refers to daffodils as 'daffys', he's been shouting come "come get your daffys" for the past week or so, although today he's shouting "come get your colonel ga-daffys". made me smile.

Comment

I'm in an arcade!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              I'm in an arcade!

What games are there?

Comment

I'm actually making notes and taking snaps to update the arcade thread!

There's an F1 simulator on hydraulics that's impressive.
                                Terminator Salvation and Tank Tank Tank! look good fun!

Pac-Man Ball has eaten most of my cash!

Comment

Working...
                                X