This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dazzling_bubble View Post
    Being avoided on the street is bad enough, but online, thats an achievement!
    Is it wrong that I read the last part of that post in the announcers voice from Crackdown 2?

And it brought a smile to my face

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
      Is it wrong that I read the last part of that post in the announcers voice from Crackdown 2?

And it brought a smile to my face
      hmmm yes....

number 1 - because hes male (im female)

and number 2 - because everyone wants to shut him up lol!

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
        How pathetic some people on XBL can be. Made a second account just for Blur and today I checked my rep.
        They've sussed you out early doors, FOmm1Dawd.

Comment

I've generally found that 'unsporting' means 'better than me'

Comment

Beautiful red head on the train this morning made me smile.

Comment

Paying the equivalent of 25p per credit on SSF4 in the arcades here.

Sorry if I've already posted this 20x.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                Indeed. Since November, I've gone from about 1000 races with 300 odd wins to 5600ish races and just under 3000 wins. All the guys at the top of the leaderboards hate it and the messages I get are quite funny.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  I like to check my rep after playing SSFIV.. Pretty funny usually.

Comment

Football fans amuse me.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                      Football fans amuse me.
                      me too -

a guy in work talks about 'we did this, we'll do that' (in relation to his fav team), as if his actions actually have some type of impact on how the team play lol

Comment

always thought would be funny if one day a football team (who perhaps is not doing that well) pick a fan out of the crowd who thinks he could do better and get them to manager the team for a month

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                          me too -

a guy in work talks about 'we did this, we'll do that' (in relation to his fav team), as if his actions actually have some type of impact on how the team play lol
                          Yeah I do love that.

Don't get me wrong, I love football but don't support a team. People are baffled when I say that, they can't grasp my love for the game but not a team.

When I hear some of the comments in some of the football threads though it makes me pleasd I don't support a team. There is some real hatred out there between fans, fans of teams from the same city.
                          Utterly baffles me, rivalry should most certainly be friendly, its only a game after all.

Comment

rather nerdy this but brought a smile to my face

Got a phenom dual core processor had a look about it online and found out it may be possible to unlock it and turn it into a quad core....tried it and it worked fine no problems at all

Comment

The NY Islanders-Pittsburgh NHL game last night.

Score: Isles 9 v 3 Pitts

Penalty Minutes: 346
                              In which there were 14 fighting majors (i.e., 7 fights) and 21 misconduct penalties (either 10 min or game)

Old Time Hockey.

Comment

A dog poo with a footprint in it always brings a little happiness to my day.

Comment

Working...
                                X