X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about this sunshine breaking up the cold day

Comment

I'm not really sure this fits in here but I feel it's a story that really needs to be told!

I've got a bit of a cold starting up today and also my lips are starting to become chapped, I thought I'd have a bit of a look around for some of that lip care stuff but knew I hadn't seen any for a few months.

Anyway, after searching through a few drawers in the kitchen and bathroom I managed to find one but it looked a little suspect due to being in less than perfect condition. It was a bit mucky, the label had come off but I thought that the balm is sealed inside so its safe to use and that I'd buy some fresh stuff tomorrow.

I started putting it on and was thinking that maybe this stuff does actually have a use by date as it didn't quite feel or taste how it usually does when it's freshly opened.

So I finish with it, put the top back on, put it back in the drawer...
      (I'd suggest starting this video for atmosphere before continuing)

...and in the draw I find a clear piece of curled up plastic with this written on it.

I admit, that isn't exactly what it said on it as I can't find an exact copy as I think it was some cheap stuff that we got in Europe somewhere but you get the idea.

Yep!
      Last edited by JP; 08-03-2011, 20:41.

Comment

AWESOME!! Well done my man!

Comment

Selphie eating her french toast and dipping it in the ketchup herself.

Comment

Goggles.

Comment

Man Utd winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                Man Utd winning.
                Arsenal losing

Comment

Comment

Six nil to the posh.

Babies smiling.

Father and daughter reunited in Japan, so happy they just don't know what d
                    To do with themselves.

Reactors not melting down.

Daddy cool video.

My Father in law getting a 4.5l bottle of whisky for his 70th and holding it like a baby.

Been a weekend of smiles and tears this one.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post

My Father in law getting a 4.5l bottle of whisky for his 70th and holding it like a baby.
                      Hahaha sounds superb!

Comment

This post is full of winning

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                        Six nil to the posh.

Babies smiling.

Father and daughter reunited in Japan, so happy they just don't know what d
                        To do with themselves.

Reactors not melting down.

Daddy cool video.

Been a weekend of smiles and tears this one.

Comment

Comment

Walking down the stairs, hot girl in a low cut top walking up the stairs. Literally can't avoid having a look (without turning to look at the wall or something at least).

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                              Walking down the stairs, hot girl in a low cut top walking up the stairs. Literally can't avoid having a look (without turning to look at the wall or something at least).
                              When I had a brief stint at Gamestation there was this hot girl with massive (fake, pretty much definitely) knockers that came in once, I didn't have the courage to look at her when I had to serve her as auto-pilot would have kicked in and I'd never be able to re-focus, she had a Medusa aura about her.

Comment

My best hot woman on the stairs experience was at Euston Square underground station. I was at the bottom of the stairs and a stunning looking woman in a short skirt (that was right on the edge of being scandalously short) was standing chatting to someone at the top of the stairs... then a big gust of wind blew through the tunnels, and lo, a heavenly arse was revealed unto me!

Comment

Working...
                                X