X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*slaps prinny*

Fami: do eeeeeeet.

Buying Patapon 3 despite not having played 2 yet (and having owned it for a couple of years).

<<idiot with money.

Comment

1. Winning a bottle of champagne at a conference yesterday.

2. Picking up a Play-Asia package from post room at work, only to be stopped by quite a senior member of IT, who as it turns out, is an ex-MVS lover.

Comment

When you're driving to an awesome song and you arrive at the destination *just* at the song ends.

Beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          When you're driving to an awesome song and you arrive at the destination *just* at the song ends.

Beautiful.
          I sometimes do that with my italian cop tunes in the Alfa

Comment

I'm watching Britain's Got Talent, and there's a strange looking nine year old boy. He looks a lot like Neil Hannon. Clearly someone at ITV thought the same thing and they played National Express all over his intro

Comment

I just walked into the front room, and er indoors was watching this. Are you talking about the gimp-faced unfunny squirt?

Exit room.

Comment

Yeah, him. He was only really notable for the hilarious intro VT music. Well played, ITV. Well played.

Comment

Of greater hilarity was the guy who introduced himself as Steve Stevens. Not for his act - I've got no idea what it was. Just his name. It caused a lol while I was grabbing a burbur from the kitchen.

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13107620 that photo just brought a smile to my face they looked like fake hands Lol

Comment

This tweet made me laugh last night:

Wow, I just went to @adamconover's website for the first time; it's everything a personal webpage should be. http://www.adamconover.net/
                      I've no idea what I was expecting, but I don't think it was that.

Comment

Spooky made me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by dazzling_bubble View Post
                          Spooky made me laugh
                          This...

Comment

I've just written a film, for no real reason! This month is Script Frenzy, a challenge to write a 100-page script in April. I've just finished mine

Comment

I just walked into the front room where my Mum was watching game trailers from games in Zavvi's Mega Monday Sale, incase there were any she thought I'd like. Aww.

toythatkills, I just clicked on your link and the generated plot at the top of the page was "In an attempt to evade taxes the emperor's second assistant travels back in time to kill Hitler". Would yours happen to be anything akin to that, haha?

Comment

Haha, no. I wrote 100 pages about a dead girl's murderer. It's like Crime and Punishment but in the West Midlands in 2011, and rubbish

I just got went there and got "while lost in a wormhole, a frightened rabbit unknowingly arrives at a nudist colony," which, to be fair, sounds a hell of a lot more exciting than what I wrote

Comment

Working...
                                X