X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i actually prefer this version.......

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Weird Als new lady Gaga parody had me laughing my head off, shame the miserable bitch got all butthurt & rejected it so Al cant put it on his new album but he is a caring sharing person so he released it for free instead

Ah Al im your fan forever & ever you make me laugh so much.

Comment

I'm doing a trackday in a race-prepped/stripped 350Z on Saturday at Goodwood. I'm smiling already.

Comment

I've never heard a Lady Gaga song - is that what she sounds like?

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
          I've never heard a Lady Gaga song - is that what she sounds like?
          You have. Even if you don't realise it. You've probably heard four or five.

Comment

Yep, Lady Gaga's played non-stop in most shops and it's on most radio playlists. A lot of her stuff seems like it's been around forever despite being recentish songs because it's so often heard in the background. When someone finally tells you that's Lady Gaga, it's surprising.

I was like that with Amy Winehouse before I got to recognise her songs (partially because they're also in an old style)

Comment

The Weird Al parody has now been approved.

He'll never top Amish Paradise though.

Comment

I quite liked 'White and Nerdy', and the various Polka versions of things he's done. Especially the Bohemian Rhapsody one, PURELY for the ending of it.

Comment

Microsoft's customer service. Phoned them the day before yesterday to get my Xbox 360 DRM transferred to my new 4GB console and they phoned me back tonight to let me know that it was all done.

Comment

Todays fantastic google logo. Animated loveliness.

Comment

The front of The Sun made me chortle:

KING OF CAMBODIA SNUBS WEDDING

If he feels the same way about attending weddings as I do, then I completely understand.

Comment

so someone i have no idea about snubs a wedding i dont care about Lol

Comment

I'm not going either, expect that'll be on the front page tomorrow.

Comment

Royal weddings...

Or more specifically, fools that I neither know or care about getting married which gives me an extra day off work.

Also, bank holidays and my scheduled days off work being in perfect harmony with every other thing in the universe which means that I get 19 days off work and it only costs me 8 days of annual leave.

Comment

Easter eggs!

Comment

Not a just a smile, this is a little thing that made me act like a big kid bouncing around in excitiment with a big grin on his face

As mentioned in a different thread I was recently inspired to get a telescope thanks to the fantastic BBC Wonders of the Universe series. I finally got around to giving it a test run tonight. No idea what I was doing but I decided to just have a quick go to try and get used to using it.

Picked a "star" at random, lined it up with the red dot finder, had a look down the eyepiece and there it was, totally out of focus. So I start turning the focussing ring and slowly it starts to take shape... I think to myself "Hmm, that's weird, why does this star look like it has rings around it?"....

I only went and randomly picked on Saturn Not very big in the viewfinder but you could clearly see the shape of the planet and the rings! I was absolutely blown away! Half the time you buy something on a bit of an impulse and then when you use it it's a bit of a let down, but that was brilliant.

Gonna try and hook up my DSL-R over the weekend and see if I can get a photo. Still buzzing, awesome stuff! Space rules

Comment

Working...
                                X