This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
    Oh yes. I remember when they changed the machines at Barclays on London Road in Brighton to dish out fivers and it became my bank of choice for withdrawals. Took me a while but have now found that the far right machine in Lloyds in Guildford dispenses them (the other 2 don't!) and not only are they fives they are always BRAND NEW, CRISP NOTES. It doesn't get much better than that.
    Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
    I am that sad too....I always end up getting 55 or 105 out to ensure I get one
    Good to see the love for fivers is alive and well

The fivers in the Tesco machine are all crisp and brand new too! It's become my cash machine of choice even though there are four others closer to my house. Especially since the one time I asked for ?10 from it and it gave me two fives! I think Tesco know the power of the five pound note and are dishing out as many as possible to make sure people spread the word.

Comment

I had the same thing last week, two new fives from a Tesco cash machine. I was also sad enough to enjoy it.

Comment

Here's a little thing that brings a big smile to my face, it's my first baby!

He was born just under 3 weeks ago and he's a serious cutey.

Here he is deep in contemplation:

Here he is laying the smackdown on some American teens on Live:

Comment

Congratulations Q.C.!

Comment

Congratulations QC!!! You must be chuffed.

Comment

He looks seriously pissed at those Americans!

Congrats

Whatcha called him?

Comment

Thanks guys!

I usually call him Micro Man, Mini Man or Munch Man.

Comment

You need to call him Donnie. Or FlashLegs.

Comment

Seeing swallows diving and swooping across green fields and dry stone walls to catch insects in the evening sunlight. I never tire of watching that.

Comment

a cat that sleeps in a bag

Comment

Nice one QC! Wondered why I haven't seen you lately, can't believe I forgot!

Anyway a little bit of racist accusation made me laugh yesterday. A white irish man was punting in my shop, he was very rude and aggressive for most of the time here was there. We had a technical problem too, so the info on our screens was incorrect and we couldn't lay the prices on them. This was apparently unaccaptable for the irish man and apparently it was also 'illigal' etc etc.
                        Anyway my cashier, a white english male was trying to get him to calm down and asked him to repeat something he said. He got a tirade of abuse stating that he is racist against him!

WTF!!

My wife works in my shop and last time I checked she is neither white or english. She kindly reminded the irish bloke this and he promptly shut up. The whole episode was rather amusing and I just wish I was there to actually witness it!

Comment

My GF won a Sony Xperia PLAY! after buying cinema tickets yesterday and literally minutes after me telling her she should get a PSP for watching media and playing games on the train/bus. I would have preffered the 46" TV, but still, smile-worthy.

The problem is she wants to sell it now.
                          Last edited by dataDave; 13-06-2011, 02:12.

Comment

Last exam done today and despite being almost certain I would fail, I think it went pretty good! I can now stop worrying that I will fail the first year of uni, which I had been since the maths exam which I almost definately did fail (you can retake 1 exam, but no more, hence why not failing the exam today is excellent). Probable retake aside no more exams until January now and freedom for at least the next couple of weeks. Yay!

Comment

Of course the Japanese have a name for "The Claw" style of playing Monster Hunter - Monhan-mochi
                              (rehosted, don't worry)

Comment

Got an email from Virgin Media telling us that they've upped our cable internet upload speed to 5mbps. Confirmed it with a quick speedtest. Lovely!

Comment

Working...
                                X