This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
    Inbox. "ashens just uploaded a video". Aaaaah. Don't know why but watching ashens and Game Center CX vids in bed pre-sleep always makes me get a good night's kip, and I mean that in a good way.
    I have seen Ashens twice now around the city. Once in KFC on New Years eve and another time at Currys...it started to look a bit stalker like and neither time did I realise in time to get an autograph >.<

Comment

^What does he look like in real life? He looks odd enough on YouTube, what with his child's face and grown man's facial hair and dress sense*...is he about seven foot tall?

*PS: Not meant to sound bad...it's just...kind of true, innit?!

Comment

I've met ashens too. He was at some gaming event I attended. Highlight of the event really.

Comment

Dodgeball is on E4. Proper great movie. Always makes me

Comment

Thinking you've lost a bunch of photos only to spot a zip-up CD case on your shelf full of discs and remembering you sensibly backed everything up onto 21 discs last october :-)

Comment

Comment

Brilliant. Is that your photo or a web one?

Comment

Wrong colour for his two hounds, they're chocolate brown. Great pic though!

Comment

not my photo but made me lol

Comment

Must be a Cocker Spaniel

Comment

Only having four rich tea left, my daughter normally gets three but we had two each. In cheerful spite, she leaned over and took a swift bite out of one of mine when I was looking away!

Comment

Ali Cook in post match interview yesterday. I like his boyish charm, very good cricketer too.

Comment

On my way to the station this morning, I was on the bus while it was still dark. Up ahead I could see a guy running towards the next bus stop who had a black trenchcoat and beanie hat on. His coat was unbuttoned and flapping in the wind, and until the bus got close to him, it genuinely looked like Batman was running up the road, made me chuckle.

Comment

That's funny but then there's:

Straight to hell for me!

Comment

Should really be in the Whitney thread but it did bring a smile to my face...

Comment

Working...
                                X