• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
    Or telephone Sony UK and ask for John
    Oh you bitch..

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
      Where is John Parry (JP) gone? Havnt noticed him posting?
      Funnily enough I've been wondering the same too.

I'll miss his posts with regards to films. Seemed very knowledgeable with regards to the non Hollywood scene.

I'm presuming, looking at Ym's and Borts post, that he gave a heads up, to certain people, of his intentions.

Ho hum.

Comment

Bit of a shame, on reading this thread, finding out that BigSeany was a dishonest trader.

Comment

What happened to Anephric (did I spell that right?), I didn't know him really but he helped me find a tv show I'd been after for a very long time and that was nice of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Grapple Convoy View Post
            Bit of a shame, on reading this thread, finding out that BigSeany was a dishonest trader.
            Yeah, seems to have had a bit of a meltdown in his personal life. Was in touch for a bit back in 2009 but then he vanished without trace. Pity, was a bit of a legend round here.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
              What happened to Anephric (did I spell that right?), I didn't know him really but he helped me find a tv show I'd been after for a very long time and that was nice of him.
              He posts over at thedigitalfix forums, he still comes here tho.

Comment

What, JP has gone? Shame, very knowledgable guy and bloody anal when it comes to making his posts look like art!

Comment

Yeah I found it a pity he left but he didn't exactly go out in a blaze of glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Ady View Post
                    Whatever happened to Commander Marklar, and does anyone else remember rjpageuk? (As it happens, I recall those two having an epic argument on here, although the former of the two was generally quite surly anyway...).
                    Hi Ady . I spend a lot less time than I used to chatting about games so naturally moved to rllmuk where people seem to go when they get fed up of games and can talk crap instead.

I dont remember having a big argument with anyone on these boards!

Comment

Where TF is Kernow, the author of this thread? Haven't seen any comments from him. I miss his curmudeonly ways, reminds me of me.

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
                        Where TF is Kernow, the author of this thread? Haven't seen any comments from him. I miss his curmudeonly ways, reminds me of me.
                        He has been permanently banned.

Comment

Wha?? Why?

Comment

Being abusive, slagging the site, snide comments etc etc etc

He was warned many times before the perma banhammer.

Comment

I found him highly amusing but he did seem to have a lot of warnings.

One thing I never understood though was his hatred for most forms of gaming. Baffling.

Comment

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
                                Being abusive, slagging the site, snide comments etc etc etc

He was warned many times before the perma banhammer.
                                Hurrah, well thats made my week. He was a c*nt, good riddance

Comment

Working...
                                X