Where are they now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
    Haven't seen Rossco around for a while, he didn't leave did he?
    I am here!!!! hehe. Just working away a lot now and hardly been playing games never mind on here. I would never leave though! This place is my home.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
      I am here!!!! hehe. Just working away a lot now and hardly been playing games never mind on here. I would never leave though! This place is my home.

Horray!

Comment

I second capcom_suicide's notion

Comment

Sorry guys and gals but I'm off again. I forgot why I didn't bother with forums any longer then reliased it's because you get certain peeps wanting to pick a fight saying your wrong there right etc...Life's a chill pill were all right and wrong it's ones opinion and hopefully some of those will one day reliase one day there's no need to pick a fight or accuse and say your wrong etc...Like before I just think why bother even posting when you get stuff like that. Keyboard warriors what troll cant be doing with em, I feed the cats not the troll

So I'm off on my real life travels, enjoying life, family, friends, gaming and beautiful mad gaming wife . Life's too short to be angry and resentfully and pick fights, remember that everyone, be nice to each other and look after each other as you never know what's around the corner.

Friends feel free to keep intouch on 360 on Dazzyman or Ps3 Dazzy_man (old is Dazzyman still active as use it for films so boots a lot but not gaming tag). Feel free to PM if you want my email to keep intouch.

Love to u all and take care
          Darren x

Comment

Sorry to hear that dude. Be well, and hope you do pop by from time to time.

Comment

Opinion eh?

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
              That's the point I'm making tho
              Points are not opinions.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Awww maaan, you've been an inspiration and many of your recent posts have been among my BD highlights

Personally, if I got wound up in a thread or two I'd just ignore those threads but to each their own, I guess.

Comment

Surely the ignore feature is the path to inner forum peace? Wouldn't it be worth just shoving the repeat offenders on ignore and see if that helps? I know it has done wonders for my state of mind.

If that's not enough, well, I wish you well and I'll miss you around here, as I did when you were absent for a while. Hope life out there in the real world just gets better and better.

Comment

Can anyone tell me what Dogg Thang just said?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Luv ya loads Dazzyman. BTW dudamondo, don't Eva forget PrinnySquad is a sack of ****

How rude

Comment

Dazzyman you would get eaten alive on pretty much ever other forum around. This place is mellow.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                          How rude
                          heh. It must be true, because Dogg would most definitely say 'dudamondo'.

Comment

He's always saying it

Comment

Forum quiz:

Prinnysquad is a sack of ****

It's too short for spuds. So I'm going to guess.... is it... hair?

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                                Dazzyman you would get eaten alive on pretty much ever other forum around. This place is mellow.
                                I have to say that probably goes for a lot of people flouncing off from here because they think some of the community are abrasive. I sometimes think NTSC-UK/BD should do like an exchange program with rllmuk where posters who have lived their entire gaming internet lives on NTSC-UK can experience life on "the outside" for a couple of days. It would probably make for a good TV reality show.

Comment

Working...
                                X