No announcement yet.

What type of GEEK are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chrome support has come quite a way with extensions and stuff, but I'm always coming back to Firefox..

There's no truly fantastic browser really, but Firefox is the least bad - imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikate View Post
      (Teddymeow will be my Pikachu)
      Still confused here. Did I miss something?

Comment

Geeks? Us?

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
          Geeks? Us?

Would have worked if not for the badass sleeves

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
            Geeks? Us?

Aren't you a little inked to be a Stormtrooper?

Love those sleeves. Bah my low pain threshold!

Comment

What kind of geek am I? Dedicated shmup fan and arcade fanatic. My love for gaming is a tiny little hitbox in a giant curtain of bullets, or something along those lines anyway.

This place has a great appreciation for shmups without the elitism that comes from the Shmups forum itself, and the community is pretty much just excellent here.

Comment

We should make a thread of ironic geek pics, like ikobo.

Comment

They wouldn't be ironic, though

Comment

That Andriasang site is pretty good, right up my street. I'm not really into Anime/Japanese culture so much as such (mainly because I don't know anyone else who is really or have the time to indulge myself in it outside the holidays) but the designs and art style appeals to me. I take it that Ni no Kuni game on there isn't in English or getting a release in Europe? It looks spectacular!
                    Getting an NA release it seems, pass on the EU.

Comment

Yeah I post that yesterday and the today I see this: http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/ni-n...itch-trailer-1

Q1: 2013 here... Between this and Bioshock Infinite if the Wii U doesn't pull out some big guns (Pikmin 3 at launch, 2D Mario/Mario Kart/Wind Waker HD or a great New IP) then I may end up with a PS3 too... (What's the deal with the White versions of that? They're on eBay but not stores :S)

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
                        And all companies are the same it's just apple seem to get away with it easier and they are just a bit more blatant than others about it,
                        Once upon a itme I used to work for one of Apple's competitors and I can assure you that we behaved nothing like those lying, unethical bullies. Our company never stooped to their tactics because we believed that professional ethics would win out and that people would see through their lies...

Same story from a couple of other people I've heard from who worked for their competitors.

Comment

Originally posted by averybluemonkey View Post
                          because we believed that professional ethics would win out and that people would see through their lies...
                          And now they're the biggest company in the world haha. Oh humanity, we like ethics and morality, just not as much as Angry Birds, Instagram and stylish little aluminum laptops.

Comment

Originally posted by averybluemonkey View Post
                            Our company never stooped to their tactics because we believed that professional ethics would win out and that people would see through their lies...
                            Sadly, people are stupid.

And Facebook now owns Instagram, Pikate, unless you've nestled into an Apple-tainted cocoon and missed that news.

Comment

And now they're the biggest company in the world haha. Oh humanity, we like ethics and morality, just not as much as Angry Birds, Instagram and stylish little aluminum laptops.
                              Biggest in profit share but not biggest in volumes, not by a long shot.

Comment

Apples and oranges

Comment

Working...
                                X