Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavs. After a brief discussion on the subject with a mate we've decided they should setup giant Red Alert style tesla coils in the town centre.

Comment

#people #who #hashtag #every #word #on #Facebook

Comment

Does it even work?

Comment

Hashtags are a brilliant way of spotting stupidity from afar, as people #whohashtaglikethis don't really seem to grasp how they're supposed to be used.

Comment

What are you actually on about?

Comment

Same. What is all this hashtag nonsense.

Comment

They are like spicy version of hash browns.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                  What are you actually on about?
                  Taking a system that is used to categorise a tweet or post with a keyword and inventing long and unique categories that nobody else will look for or use is a pointless exercise. On the other hand, using a hashtag to include a post in a certain category that other people will use is a useful way of prompting discussion when other people happen to find the message by clicking on the same hashtag in other posts.

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  Same. What is all this hashtag nonsense.
                  Link.

Comment

Arguably hashtags have a viable alternate purpose as a sort of 'aside' within a message, although their main reason for existence is as a categorisation tool. #NoNeedToFeelSoSuperior

Comment

Yep, I'm with Wakka on the hashtags. I have seen them used nicely as punctuation and punchlines.

Comment

I thought a lot of the hash tagging done on facebook was linked to instagram photos

Comment

Rain. It's ****ing hammering in Landon. I took my shoes off, and walked bare-foot to the Tube in an effort to keep my shoes dry.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I use hashtags as a secret sex language with my bitch.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                              I use hashtags as a secret sex language with my bitch.
                              It's not so secret if people were looking for a cottage holiday and searched #cottaging or if fans of traditional Scottish music looked for other posts marked #bagpipes...

Comment

Would you like to blow my #bagpipes?

Comment

Working...
                                X