This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Was going through town a week ago with someone, and there seemed to be some odd student night on. A group of them seemed to be fighting another group, but what irked me was that loads of people were standing there totally relaxed while a couple of kids were injured. I've seen this stuff before I guess, and it shouldn't surprise me, but it kind of irked me how used people have become to random acts of violence.

Comment

Well, what did you do? Did you call an ambulance or the cops?

Comment

State of Kingston today. So bloody busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
            I've never seen him before, that was amazing! What a legend.

Comment

^Watch his 'Joe Pasquale' routine, it's piss funny!

Current irk of the very moment is that 'winter snot' thing, whereby you get this clear, blobby mucus up the sinuses and you clear your nose expecting a little spray to come out and inside you snork out a blob and as it's clear, you can't see where it's landed unless you look VERY closely, and it usually lands on your top and goes all crispy/crusty if you don't find it in time.

Damn, where's it GONE????!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                I've never seen him before, that was amazing! What a legend.
                Indeed. As much as I love Stew, he's effectively ruined other stand-up comics for me. There's no going back.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                  ^Watch his 'Joe Pasquale' routine, it's piss funny!

Current irk of the very moment is that 'winter snot' thing, whereby you get this clear, blobby mucus up the sinuses and you clear your nose expecting a little spray to come out and inside you snork out a blob and as it's clear, you can't see where it's landed unless you look VERY closely, and it usually lands on your top and goes all crispy/crusty if you don't find it in time.

Damn, where's it GONE????!!!!!
                  Are you sure that's snot?

Comment

How unforgiving yet incredibly fun Daimakaimura is!!

Comment

What are you playing it on? I'd forgotten just how tough the Super Grafx version is, it's been kicking my arse.

Comment

Playing it via Capcom Generations 2 on my Saturn.

I'm actually still working on stage 1. How pitiful.

There's the bit with the wind blowing you back and I always seem to get my armour knocked off at that point. Getting to the boss isn't too hard once that bit is cleared but I always screw up on the boss so I think I need the armour.

Comment

I've been trying to one life it. Trying being the operative word, I don't have the reflexes any more. I got about half way through he other day and was delighted! The MD version is a piece of cake in comparison for some reason.

Comment

I'm sure you know that you have to beat it twice through to "one life" it.

EDIT: Finally beat stage 1. lol
                            Last edited by speedlolita; 02-12-2012, 00:25.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                              Are you sure that's snot?
                              Ummmm...yes, y'cheeky devil. But, hafta admit, it IS a bit like jism, albeit much less opaque

It's like cold frogspawn. Maybe it has to do with that nose op when I was 16....

Comment

There cannot be many things as tiresome as applying for a job.

Comment

Working...
                                X