X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ubibigott

Comment

Thought I'd have a go at buying digital version of this on Beatport.

Excellent ?13.67, that's cheaper than the CD and the CD isn't out till 17th. Add to basket.

Eh? Total in basket is ?15.72 (goes to basket)

Oh, plus VAT....

Righty then. Choose format. MP3? Er no thanks. (Hits drop down).

Ah excellent! WAV. FLAC would have been nice, but WAV will be fine.

WTF!! Basket total is now ?52.52!!!2111"1""!!!!!""?!!!!!!

WAV = +?32(plus VAT)

Screw you. I'll wait for a week.

Comment

I have seen sites that charge a premium for WAV/FLAC(understandable I suppose, given the relative file size) but that is ridiculous!

Is it a typo or is that how those guys roll?

:edit: Just had a look and it says ?1.00 extra per track for WAV/FLAC. Maybe that's why?

Comment

Yeah, that must be it. 32 tracks. It's on Junodownload for ?12 WAV unmixed, but the mix sounds great. Well CD1 anyway. CD2 is a bit limp.

Comment

Xbox support chat:

“Please wait for an agent to respond. You are currently '13' in the queue.”
            All agents are currently assisting others. Thank you for your patience. An agent will be with you shortly. You are currently '14' in the queue.

WTF! Someone's pushed in!!

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
              Xbox support chat:

?Please wait for an agent to respond. You are currently '13' in the queue.?
              All agents are currently assisting others. Thank you for your patience. An agent will be with you shortly. You are currently '14' in the queue.

WTF! Someone's pushed in!!
              You sure you didn't ring the FBI by mistake?

Comment

Lol! Agents. I was asking why they were charging me for my first gamertag change. Apparently only free in the first 7 days. Not mentioned anywhere on the support site.

Comment

FFS they couldn't make this more awkward. Ok, I'll create a new gamertag. There's nothing on this old one anyway. So, I can't just disconnect a gamertag from a live account, I have to move it. So, create new live account, verify it, log in to xbox, settings, account security, assign gamertag to different live account "Sorry we can't do this at this time". Apparently you can't do this until 30 days have passed since you retrieved you XBox Live account to a new console. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY!!!!????

Still, nearly christmas!

Comment

People who brag about how much money they make on games forums. I mean, really?

This forum actually isn't too bad for it at all, but others...jesus. And even worse is when people brag about how many women they've slept with! On a games forum!

Comment

Sign up to Playboy and boast about your gaming collection?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post

This forum actually isn't too bad for it at all, but others...jesus. And even worse is when people brag about how many women they've slept with! On a games forum!
                        isnt hide the salami a game?

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura
                          Sign up to Playboy and boast about your gaming collection?

Sadly I've already been called out in their irk thread for this very reason.

Comment

Buying clothes from eBay. Everything looks completely different from the pictures. The colours are off, the fabric is totally different, and the size is rarely right. I throw away more than half of what I order. Yet I keep buying stuff, as it's so cheap, has such a wide range of different clothes and it's so easy to do.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post

Yeah, I pretty much don't believe anything people say on either front, nor do I really care. There are always braggers on all forums whether it's money, doing something first, best car, best tv, best whatever. It's like white noise to me.

Originally posted by Alex WS View Post
                              Buying clothes from eBay. Everything looks completely different from the pictures. The colours are off, the fabric is totally different, and the size is rarely right. I throw away more than half of what I order. Yet I keep buying stuff, as it's so cheap, has such a wide range of different clothes and it's so easy to do.
                              Probably fake!

Comment

Feel pretty bad'/guilty today, if i'd been a second or 2 quicker i could've stopped a mugging.

Was stood outside work having a smoke, was looking down and looked up to see a bloke walking pretty briskly towards but past me, then i heard someone shout something behind him and he then bolted past me and round a corner, i looked back at the person who shouted to see a young woman holding her hand up where her phone previously was, she was in shock and it was another passer by (an older lady) who saw him grab it from her hand that had shouted, if i'd have been that little bit quicker in realising what had happened all it would've taken was for me to stick my foot out and trip the c**t up and she'd have her phone back. as well as getting him arrested for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X