Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could you also see if the archive centre has negative proof of the existance of God? Just while you're there.

Comment

Lebowski, can't you tell them to f*** off? What's the worst they can do? Threaten to take you to court on no evidence? Don't do their job for them. IANAL

Comment

I just ate a plate of meatballs from the butchers. They were the size of my fist. Now I feel like I'm going to puke/die. Never again until next week.

Comment

48hr deodorant....and all brands suddenly becoming impossible to wash off! Am having to scrub my pits in the shower like I have OCD!
          When did Britain become a nation of unwashed tramps that need 2 day underarm spray??

Comment

It's just bull**** marketing

it's gone from

"ALL DAY PROTECTION"

then

"24 HOUR PROTECTION"

next it will be

"1 WEEK PROTECTION"

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
              48hr deodorant....and all brands suddenly becoming impossible to wash off! Am having to scrub my pits in the shower like I have OCD!
              When did Britain become a nation of unwashed tramps that need 2 day underarm spray??
              You obviously haven't seen this ****e yet

The kind of mong that needs a 96hr (or 4 day) deo wouldn't wear any deo at all if they didnt want to have a bath for 4 ****ing days

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                I just ate a plate of meatballs from the butchers. They were the size of my fist. Delicious.
                Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                I just ate a plate of meatballs from the butchers. They were the size of my fist. Now I feel like I'm going to puke/die. Never again until next week.
                I love the turnaround!

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post

Maybe it's for people like Nathan Drake and Ryo Hazuki?

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post

The kind of mong that needs a 96hr (or 4 day) deo wouldn't wear any deo at all if they didnt want to have a bath for 4 ****ing days
                    HA!I can't believe that one...if that becomes the standard strength stuff I may just have to get botox under there, I dont have the upper body strength to wash that off! It must be like paint!

Even at Reading or Download or camping in the mountains I dont go that long without a wash...

Comment

I haven't had a bath for about ten years.

Comment

What about a bubble bath?

Comment

The aluminium will totally screw you up if it blocks pores for 4 days. I use this myself no aluminium so all good

Comment

I've heard good things about foil.

Comment

Aluminium, pfffft.

If a deodorant doesn't contain a fair amount of lead, mercury and beryllium, it's not manly enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
                                Aluminium, pfffft.

If a deodorant doesn't contain a fair amount of lead, mercury and beryllium, it's not manly enough.
                                Probably true but if I use it my skin would probably fall off

Comment

Working...
                                X