Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My point is that they don't (on some forums which shall remain nameless).

Comment

I'm daft: Thought you meant the retro section of this place. But a forum on the magazine you and Sketcz write for? Sounds too caps-locky for my tastes. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        The "Sony = Junk" thread genuinely makes me worry about the future of this forum...
        I didn't read the whole thread but whether Sony can raise money on the wholesale markets less easily hasn't got much to do with the games they produce.

Anyway, my irk for today is GPs. I live in a certain town but my work and current GP is in a different town less than a mile away from my house but because I live in town A and not town B (where work is) I have to choose a different GP which is not convenient for me (about a mile in the opposite direction and I don't go there, ever). I also phoned one GP in the town I DO live in and they said they don't accept patients in my particular area

Also do GPs purposely hire the most miserable harridans possible to work on their receptions desks? Almost every one, they're miserable mofos. In my old GP I was once berated when I took in a sample for testing (just toe nails, calm down) in a particular container given to me by the doctor but apparently it was the wrong one. Well forgive me for not being au fait with your procedures you mother f***ing b**ch.

NHS = biggest pile of s***e ever conceived. I have more luck diagnosing my own illnesses than these clueless basts.
        Last edited by NW2013; 23-11-2012, 17:37.

Comment

Ironically I would probably be dead without the NHS.

Comment

I'm sure they get it right every now and then. Even a stopped clock is correct twice per day.

Comment

It's a very postcode lottery thing. And I'm sure you can have a GP wherever the hell you want nowadays I'm pretty sure they implemented it when I worked for the NHS back in 2010

Comment

Avoid going to the GP by just going to hospital instead. You get seen in 15 mins and they know what they are talking about. They have good drugs too.

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
                  It's a very postcode lottery thing. And I'm sure you can have a GP wherever the hell you want nowadays I'm pretty sure they implemented it when I worked for the NHS back in 2010
                  No, the gubbermint wanted a 'no boundaries' type of affair but the GPs said no. Thanks a million to them. It's down to individual practices who they will accept.

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post

NHS = biggest pile of s***e ever conceived. I have more luck diagnosing my own illnesses than these clueless basts.
                    Be thankful you get free healthcare. In most countries you dont.....

Comment

Having a f*cking beer gut. Checked out a side-on view of myself in the mirror earlier and I am bulbous.

Gah, now to lose it!

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                        Be thankful you get free healthcare. In most countries you dont.....

Amen to that.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                          Having a f*cking beer gut. Checked out a side-on view of myself in the mirror earlier and I am bulbous.

Gah, now to lose it!
                          Ha. I'd love it if could put on weight. I eat about 6000 calories a day, and I cannot push past 12 stones. Heroin chic as Pater says.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

^You lucky bast!!!!!!

Having said that, I'll be 38 come December 18th.....'tis inevitable the metabolism should start to show signs of failure!

Comment

I've been like this since I was 9.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

^Soz man, was not aware. At least you ain't got breastises, my left breastis is pretty plump at prez.

Comment

Working...
                                X