X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What, they want less?

Comment

I know a few people with loads of money, and they are the tightest gits you could ever meet; guess thats why they are loaded......

Comment

I finished work at 5a.m. in London, it seemed a better idea just to drive the 450 miles back home rather than go back to the hotel and sleep first. It was not a good idea. I ache now but have to try and stay up all day or I won't get back to a normal sleep pattern tonight.

Comment

Irk one of the day. Bought a game from GAME online, supposedly new but it was unsealed and I don't believe it is actually a new game at all.

Irk 2, Jap 60Gb PS3 just died. Wow, I really got my moneys worth out of that one.

Comment

That's the problem with buying the earlier models. In this heat too the phase change between it being on and playing a game and off so rapidly has probably shocked the joints.

Comment

I can't even get my game back out of the ****ing thing.

Comment

If you want a bit of a faf you can overheat it again which will sort of fix it long enough to remove the disc.

Comment

How will I manage that when it won't switch on?

Comment

It's really quite ridiculous but enough to remove the disc - hopefully. Alternatively get someone to re-ball it for a what should be permanent fix but that can cost upwards of ?80.

Comment

I only bought this one as it had seemingly had all the fixes done on it, not happy. I may use the hammer technique to get the disc out instead.

Comment

Was about to suggest that next.

Comment

It worked (hairdryer not hammer) and I've got my disc out, now formatting the hard drive. If it lasts that long.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                            It worked (hairdryer not hammer) and I've got my disc out, now formatting the hard drive. If it lasts that long.
                            Why the **** do you have a hairdryer?

Comment

I don't, I had to nip round to the old dears and borrow hers.

Comment

When people post birthday greetings on Facebook to people who either aren't on it or they have direct contact with.

"Happy birthday to my Grandad. 94 today!"

"Happy birthday to my 2-year-old daughter!"

"Happy birthday to my wife. Sat next to me. Opening the presents and card I bought her. Whilst eating breakfast in bed I cooked."

It just seems odd to me that you also need to virtually say it too.

Comment

Working...
                                X