X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    PITA?

I would recommend some marmite and cheddar in that bad boy.

I would give you one of my computers if I could.
    PITA = Pain In The Ass

Comment

And yet, at this very moment, I'm having pitta with lunch.

Comment

Listening to the Twin Snakes soundtrack... wtf happened to the hind d battle music?

Comment

Twin Snakes happened to it.

Comment

One bestbuy in the city had the new N7. For about an hour. And despite releasing yesterday, it's somehow discounted today?

Comment

All the amazing, groundbreaking, possibly genre defining posts that we've lost on the forum. Those in IRC will know of the joke that has been lost.

Sad day in Bordersdown history.

Comment

lol. Egomaniacs.

Comment

I went back through 36 hours of IRC and couldn't find what he was on about...

Comment

Was it my Dead Parrot joke or Bill Clinton's Golden Urinal joke?

Comment

People on facebook who believe all these hoax posts in upper case and end with "share with all your friends" even after I debunk them and still try to show me they are true. "Margarine is one molecule away from plastic..Stick to butter. " wtf. "Margarine does not grow mold if you leave it outside. Stick to butter" er... neither does butter cos there is no sugar for bacteria to feed on... "margarine was invented to fatten turkeys but they all died ".... no it wasn't. I hesitated to point out that they should probably stop eating so much butter as well.

Comment

The butter lobby have got a wicked digital marketing team, that's what's going on. And oh and people are thick, in general.

Comment

I'm not a chemist, but even I know that one molecule (multiple atoms) makes a pretty HUGE difference in chemistry.

Comment

Water is a couple of atoms away from alcohol. Drink alcohol!

Comment

I can't believe they still can't believe it's not butter.

Comment

Water is one atom away from bleach. Stop drinking water. Also "plastic".... it's so vague. I don't like the taste of margarine which is the main reason to avoid it.

Comment

Working...
                                X