Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

31. The chances of putting weight on are slim to none anyway. Don't have the necessary insides to absorb the food.

Comment

Arsehole at work, he nicked some cash from a safe, invented a truly ludicrous, fake scenario involving two chavs, got caught red-handed on CCTV...open n' shut case, you'd think.

BUT...geezer starts blabbing his mouth off, implicating other people in his crime, ie. a good bloke he's worked with on the shift for over a decade (who is TOTALLY innocent)...and now this guy will be questioned by the coppers and he is stressed to f*ck all because some horrible numpty couldn't take the blame square on the chin for a crime too dumb for anyone else but him to attempt committing.

What a f*cker.

Comment

Another irk. I'm currently playing the Splatterhouse reboot on 360 and most of the music seems to be thrash metal-type stuff.

Now, I'm not into metal at all, really, but I don't *hate* it, I just have NEVER connected the sound of metal to what horror/'grimness' should actually feel/sound like. All that cover art depicting death n' pestilence, y'might LOOK like horror on the shelf, but do you actually SOUND like horror? No, just expertly-strummed thrash guitars and no ACTUAL sense of dread, no feel of anything TRULY ominous. Why the f*ck is metal music so closely connected to horror, the SOUND is so un-horror-y!

Old Splatterhouse had weird n' freaky atmos music, this barely even tries.

PS: Though I AM enjoying the game, despite how scratty it is.

Comment

The word 'release' being used intransitively.

This game releases in 2013.

Releases what in 2013?

Comment

Also, many thanks to Nintendo for naming their new system the Wii U. That isn't going to make it a nightmare when trying to search for just 'Wii' in the future. Tossers.

Comment

The fact that tonights gaming time has largely involved watching my PS3 update

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                Also, many thanks to Nintendo for naming their new system the Wii U. That isn't going to make it a nightmare when trying to search for just 'Wii' in the future. Tossers.
                Use -u in the searh engine. It's no different than when searching for PlayStation or Xbox games.

Comment

And if I'm looking for Wii games on ebay, using "-u" in the search, it will remove all the Wii games I might potentially want to buy because the seller put "works on Wii U" in the title. Fantastic!

Comment

Charlie Brooker, I know there's many a fan but I find him woefully unfunny and tiresome. His Guardian pieces highlight how much he digs into stuff for the sake of a rant. One of those people that if you knew him in real life you'd have smacked him round the gob ages ago.

Comment

Tail gaters. Coming home from places late at night, with empty roads I might add, and people feel the need to sit 3 ft off my bumper, its almost always some nob head Audi driver too. I swear the next one who does it is going straight into my boot and is getting a nice whiplash lawsuit.

Comment

Never understood why people do it, if anything it makes me slow down to wind them up. Same for people who think an appropriate way to pull out of a side street is to mobe their car halfway into the main road to block traffic so they can pull out. They deserve a lorry through their front end

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                          Tail gaters. Coming home from places late at night, with empty roads I might add, and people feel the need to sit 3 ft off my bumper, its almost always some nob head Audi driver too. I swear the next one who does it is going straight into my boot and is getting a nice whiplash lawsuit.
                          Nobs who do that to me here in Japan soon end up with brown pants as I slam on the brakes then burn off. The law here clearly states that if you are rear-ended then it's the person behind who foots the bill since they shouldn't have been close enough to have a collision. I did it to some asshat the other day. He started to blow his horn at me but made sure he stayed way back when we had to stop at the lights, hehehe. He well filled his pants and he knew well why I slammed on my brakes.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                            Charlie Brooker, I know there's many a fan but I find him woefully unfunny and tiresome. His Guardian pieces highlight how much he digs into stuff for the sake of a rant. One of those people that if you knew him in real life you'd have smacked him round the gob ages ago.
                            He's got a character to live up to, despite being happily married to Konnie Huq and having a decent job. I suspect that a lot of his best bile was from when he was an underpaid and angry guy working in CeX, and it's what people have come to expect of him. His Man vs. Food review was still hilarious, though.

Comment

My job is irking the **** out of me right now. Lies all over the place and plenty of incompetence to boot. No longer will they let my wife and I work together despite it working perfectly for the previous 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                                And if I'm looking for Wii games on ebay, using "-u" in the search, it will remove all the Wii games I might potentially want to buy because the seller put "works on Wii U" in the title. Fantastic!
                                Doesn't work putting "wii u" (with the quotes) into the ignore box in search then?
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X