Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did the Sony=Junk thread get closed? It didn't reach 200 pages yet!

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
      How did the Sony=Junk thread get closed? It didn't reach 200 pages yet!
      Quote overload.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
        Be thankful you get free healthcare. In most countries you dont.....
        Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
        Amen to that.
        Free except for the taxes everyone pays for it? And the prescription charges? And the dental charges? It's subsidised for the individual but not free.

I am grateful for the service but it's not perfect and the people who work there aren't saints.

Comment

My boiler has packed in, flat's freezing, here comes a VERY expensive bill.............

Comment

Feel for you mate, my boiler is also playing up and only gives me 30 second bursts of hot water. However, it will be my crooked landlord who will be paying for its repair.
            My irk is having to work today, I became a teacher to avoid working weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
              Free except for the taxes everyone pays for it? And the prescription charges? And the dental charges? It's subsidised for the individual but not free.

I am grateful for the service but it's not perfect and the people who work there aren't saints.
              You know what i mean....

Comment

A guy is coming over to pick up my PS Vita any second now. Before he gets here I wanted to deactivate it from my account. To do so however, one needs to be logged in to PSN. But to log in, I need the latest update. So for me to delete everything on the damn thing, I need to first install a big ass update. Hoping I make it before he gets here. Gawd.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex WS View Post
                  A guy is coming over to pick up my PS Vita any second now. Before he gets here I wanted to deactivate it from my account. To do so however, one needs to be logged in to PSN. But to log in, I need the latest update. So for me to delete everything on the damn thing, I need to first install a big ass update. Hoping I make it before he gets here. Gawd.

Its quite little you should make it in 10

Comment

Imagine you are Jack Bauer defusing a bomb against the clock to make it more fun.

Comment

Or just tell him he has to wait...
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Turns out I needed to charge the Vita first, not enough power. Have talked to him. Will meet him in a couple of hours.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                          Ha. I'd love it if could put on weight. I eat about 6000 calories a day, and I cannot push past 12 stones. Heroin chic as Pater says.
                          Bro, do you even lift?

Comment

LOL. The hell no. I could never wear these Mick Jagger-esque threads of mine otherwise.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I've never pushed past 10 1/4 stone no matter what I eat. I'm not short either.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                                I've never pushed past 10 1/4 stone no matter what I eat. I'm not short either.

What age are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X