Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got told I must be Austrian by some random guest last night. I had to do an aural double-take and ask him if he meant Australian, which he apparently did not. He concluded that I "must have spent a lot of time talking to people internationally".

****wit.

Comment

Do you speak like a robot?

Comment

He's Welsh. So yes, but with a few microchips burnt out.

Comment

To be fair, he kind of writes with an Austrian tone. I have no idea how Kryss speaks but I definitely would have guessed Austrian or possibly Swiss.

Comment

Kryss you're not Austrian???

BTW is your Mario Kart 7 handle 'KRYZZ'? If so I played you the other day. I'm not sure who won.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                Kryss you're not Austrian???

BTW is your Mario Kart 7 handle 'KRYZZ'? If so I played you the other day. I'm not sure who won.
                Not touched mk7 in ages so no.

Comment

School breaks up on Friday and we have our teachers' party but this morning I woke up with a cold and stuff thanks to the weather taking a dip last night. A lot of the teachers in the staff room were coughing and sneezing as well. I'm all groggy now and can't work on my CV to apply for summer jobs and there are some ace ones as well and I'll probably miss out on them now.

Comment

Amd for there new 9000 series processors basically a over clocked 8350 which is 3 times the price and runs so hot you need to buy liquid cooling separately and has a tdp of 220 watts what on earth is the point of thst

Comment

When people recommend Intel to you it's not because they're fan boys. AMD just have no idea what they're doing when it comes to performance CPUs.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
                        School breaks up on Friday and we have our teachers' party but this morning I woke up with a cold and stuff thanks to the weather taking a dip last night. A lot of the teachers in the staff room were coughing and sneezing as well. I'm all groggy now and can't work on my CV to apply for summer jobs and there are some ace ones as well and I'll probably miss out on them now.
                        You should to the private lesson thing. Cash in hand and if you don't like a student pass them off to someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          When people recommend Intel to you it's not because they're fan boys. AMD just have no idea what they're doing when it comes to performance CPUs.
                          Yeah i think my next upgrade will be intel stuck with my am3 + for so long and i could upgrade to a 8350 but for only a little bit more money i could get intel and i really want to set up a hackintosh

Comment

I have to...

Brush up on data structures
                            Keep my hand in programming to stay in practice (personal projects)
                            Update/redesign my CV
                            Get a new HDD and freshly install Win7 with all of my dev tools (and possibly a Linux dual boot)

My wife has to...

Apply for jobs
                            Do design projects, presentations and research for interviews

We have... one laptop. Utter PITA.

Comment

PITA?

I would recommend some marmite and cheddar in that bad boy.

I would give you one of my computers if I could.

Comment

Ah, that's nice. We're using it in shifts at the moment, although she's looking at buying a desktop with lots of RAM and HDD space for Photoshop/design work in the next couple of weeks, so hopefully it'll not be an issue for too long. Until I steal time on it trying EVE out, of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X